User Tag List

Page 190 of 196 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 2931

Thread: 6 - Denis Suarez

  1. #2836
    Vice President of FC Barcelona
    Behrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Karachi,Pakistan
    Posts
    3,915
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mia7007 View Post
    Ruiz has 30m release clause. I see if we will sell Denis we wshould get 30m at least for him
    We would get 20m max for Denis that is if we manage to sell him without the infinite loan bs. Also why hasn't Ruiz's clause been triggered yet?

  2. #2837
    Member

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrox View Post
    We would get 20m max for Denis that is if we manage to sell him without the infinite loan bs. Also why hasn't Ruiz's clause been triggered yet?
    20m is too low for Denis, he is still young and talented
    If 20m better keep him as a sub

  3. #2838
    Senior Member
    sabby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    610
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Denis is a decent rotational option for us, especially against the smaller clubs and Copa. If we do sell him, we'll have to spend more than what we get for him to get another rotational option who might turn out to be inferior. Denis also has some good understanding with our players and he is pretty young to boot, I think we should keep him, our squad is thin to compete in 3 tournaments anyway.

  4. #2839
    Senior Member
    BBZ8800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,986
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mia7007 View Post
    Ruiz has 30m release clause. I see if we will sell Denis we wshould get 30m at least for him
    When big teams are buying young prospects from small clubs (like Barca buying from Betis) then the transfer is overpriced.
    When a big team is trying to get rid of a player, a price is below his worth.

    So, if a value of Denis is 15M, then if he is going from Betis to Barca, we will have to pay 25-30M for him.
    On the other hand, if Barca is selling him to Betis, be prepared for infinite loans, contract expiring and a player going for free, or in the best case scenario, expect some transfer in a range of 5-10 Millions at best.

    You can see a guy like him for 20M only if someone like Arsenal, Tottenham and similar will come for him.
    Which will never happen.

    Transfers by Betis in the last 5-6 years:
    Sanabria 7,5M Euros
    Boudebouz 7M
    Camarasa 7M

    So, even if Betis will pay 8M for Denis, that will be their highest transfer fee in the last 10-ish years.

    In short: there is absolutely no way that a smaller team will pay more than 5-10M for Denis.
    On the other hand, bigger teams won't buy him either.

  5. #2840
    Senior Member
    Joan Laporta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,749
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    When big teams are buying young prospects from small clubs (like Barca buying from Betis) then the transfer is overpriced.
    When a big team is trying to get rid of a player, a price is below his worth.

    So, if a value of Denis is 15M, then if he is going from Betis to Barca, we will have to pay 25-30M for him.
    On the other hand, if Barca is selling him to Betis, be prepared for infinite loans, contract expiring and a player going for free, or in the best case scenario, expect some transfer in a range of 5-10 Millions at best.

    You can see a guy like him for 20M only if someone like Arsenal, Tottenham and similar will come for him.
    Which will never happen.

    Transfers by Betis in the last 5-6 years:
    Sanabria 7,5M Euros
    Boudebouz 7M
    Camarasa 7M

    So, even if Betis will pay 8M for Denis, that will be their highest transfer fee in the last 10-ish years.

    In short: there is absolutely no way that a smaller team will pay more than 5-10M for Denis.
    On the other hand, bigger teams won't buy him either.
    Bartra 10,5M.

    But it's true. Our best chance is to include him in some kind of a deal.

  6. #2841
    MessiCam
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    When big teams are buying young prospects from small clubs (like Barca buying from Betis) then the transfer is overpriced.
    When a big team is trying to get rid of a player, a price is below his worth.

    So, if a value of Denis is 15M, then if he is going from Betis to Barca, we will have to pay 25-30M for him.
    On the other hand, if Barca is selling him to Betis, be prepared for infinite loans, contract expiring and a player going for free, or in the best case scenario, expect some transfer in a range of 5-10 Millions at best.

    You can see a guy like him for 20M only if someone like Arsenal, Tottenham and similar will come for him.
    Which will never happen.

    Transfers by Betis in the last 5-6 years:
    Sanabria 7,5M Euros
    Boudebouz 7M
    Camarasa 7M

    So, even if Betis will pay 8M for Denis, that will be their highest transfer fee in the last 10-ish years.

    In short: there is absolutely no way that a smaller team will pay more than 5-10M for Denis.
    On the other hand, bigger teams won't buy him either.
    Why are you making things up? Napoli, Chelsea and Roma are some of the clubs that have wanted to sign him. He himself turned them down...

  7. #2842
    Member

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    When big teams are buying young prospects from small clubs (like Barca buying from Betis) then the transfer is overpriced.
    When a big team is trying to get rid of a player, a price is below his worth.

    So, if a value of Denis is 15M, then if he is going from Betis to Barca, we will have to pay 25-30M for him.
    On the other hand, if Barca is selling him to Betis, be prepared for infinite loans, contract expiring and a player going for free, or in the best case scenario, expect some transfer in a range of 5-10 Millions at best.

    You can see a guy like him for 20M only if someone like Arsenal, Tottenham and similar will come for him.
    Which will never happen.

    Transfers by Betis in the last 5-6 years:
    Sanabria 7,5M Euros
    Boudebouz 7M
    Camarasa 7M

    So, even if Betis will pay 8M for Denis, that will be their highest transfer fee in the last 10-ish years.

    In short: there is absolutely no way that a smaller team will pay more than 5-10M for Denis.
    On the other hand, bigger teams won't buy him either.
    Then keep him. He is more valuable than this 10M

  8. #2843
    Senior Member
    maldhowayanr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    894
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not sure about you guys, but I do not see a point in keeping him. He did not get many chances last season, why would he get any this coming season? Another 20m to 35m in our budget would be much better.

  9. #2844
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    612
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to replace him but he wants to stay and he is on of the few players that can kinda play on the wing in our squad. If we play a 4-4-2/4-2-3-1 kind of lineup with Cou on LW he is alright replacement there.

    Personally would rather see a real winger since we lack speed but he is certainly not the biggest problem.

  10. #2845
    Senior Member
    George_Costanza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,275
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maldhowayanr View Post
    I am not sure about you guys, but I do not see a point in keeping him. He did not get many chances last season, why would he get any this coming season? Another 20m to 35m in our budget would be much better.
    what chances? Knowing how EV play it safe, Denis didn't get many chances (582 min in La Liga, 347min in CDR, 170min in UCL). He isn't a WC but he is a decent sub/rotation option.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

  11. #2846
    Lifestealer
    Icarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7,192
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He might get more chances now that Iniesta left. This could probably be his last season at Barca if he doesn't succeed.

  12. #2847
    Moderator
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    6,020
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a good backup for Coutinho and should stay until we find someone better unless we get an offer we can't refuse (more than 30M) which is unlikely. It also looks like he got some EV's confidence back at the end of last season so he should continue to work hard and use every opportunity he'll get.

  13. #2848
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    729
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maldhowayanr View Post
    I am not sure about you guys, but I do not see a point in keeping him. He did not get many chances last season, why would he get any this coming season? Another 20m to 35m in our budget would be much better.
    He is a decent backup and our only as LW/LM.

  14. #2849
    Senior Member
    Xaviniesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,045
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Ideal Coutinho sub
    Last edited by Xaviniesta; 19th July 2018 at 03:32 PM.

  15. #2850
    Senior Member
    soul24rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    801
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we really don't have any cover for coutinho, so I would keep him unless a big bid comes (which I don't think will never happen)