Denis Suarez

clemente

To football fans, you are as good as you last game. Fully expect the hype to be back on him, then we make him a starter, then we regret it. I like his style, but he cannot do this consistently. Maybe we should use him as a sub, Denis when we need goal, Gomes when we need to protect the lead.

don't forget Gomes for decoy runs.

Sadly, GOATmes's release clause is twice of Dennis's 50m.

Combine this with Umtiti's 60m and paulinho's 120m.

Last edited:

RMU ReBorn

Valverede was spot on with his substitution . Against Getafe and Sevilla we needed goals and he got in a offensive mid fielder and uses Gomes to do the defensive work to protect lead in other matches . You guys will start to moan about lack of defensive stability in midfield once Denis gets bullied of the ball in midfield when he is a starter

God Serena

List of things Denis did better than Paulinho against Sevilla:

1. Passing
2. Key passes
3. Dribbling
4. Defending
5. Off the ball movement
6. Final third presence

I mean... He has a ton of flaws and is nowhere near Barca quality, but he's still got a lot more to offer than some flop from China...

M

MessiCam

We need Denis as back up for Iniesta in CL.

People here will tell you he is a ghost... Gomes is better because he trains better...

Valverde has been very unfair with this guy. He just needs more consistent playing time and he will shine.

Joan

He will never really shine. He'll be shit next time he starts the match.

But a good sub option. Always liked him.

Ritchie

He will never really shine. He'll be shit next time he starts the match.

But a good sub option. Always liked him.

We need the sub option though. Iniesta can't do 90 minutes, especially having to play twice a week by Valverde.

To be fair I don't think Paulinho is a bad back up option for CL either this season witohut Coutinho.

You just don't want to have to be starting these players.

Joan

We need the sub option though. Iniesta can't do 90 minutes, especially having to play twice a week by Valverde.

To be fair I don't think Paulinho is a bad back up option for CL either this season witohut Coutinho.

You just don't want to have to be starting these players.
Yes, agreed.

If the team still wants to attack or is able to do so, you can bring Denis in. He's a good enough option for that.

Paulinho's best roles, for me at least, were vs. Real and vs. Chelsea in which he was a sub. If he's fresh and all the other players are in form, he can start but I see him as a sub. He pocketed Willian.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Great cameo, although I am afraid it was because Sevilla were exhausted at the end and if he started, people would be saying "Oh, now I see why he is not playing more".

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans