Denis Suarez

MessiTHEgoat

Gotta feel bad for the lad. getting no love from the goaches. even tho he's performing better than some of our starting players and doing his best. he's getting less mins than the likes of alex vidal. that happened last season too. he had some great games against eibar, soceidad, asspagnol yet lucho preffered gomes more than him despite the latter performing like shit.

if he started against ATM, I bet the scoreboard would've been different, he's link up with messi and him always taking risk make barça play better.

must've regretting that napoli move right now. he would've been great under sarri.

clemente

Atletico completely shat down after they scored a goal, imagine if instead of Gomes we had Denis bombing forward the whole match for those 70 minutes, we deserved to win that game imo, Valverde reminds me of Lucho with his lineups, they just never make sense to me...

Nothanks

Except Valvrde is having to deal with an unbalanced squad and his star purchase being injured

lucho purposely ruined the squad balance by getting players that just don't work together.

no matter what valverde does, he cannot get all 11 players to get at their optimal position / role

BarçaBarça

I don't know if it really comes down to the old "we paid big money for this player = he must play", which leads to Gomes/Deulofeu blocking his minutes because he came on a (nearly) free transfer. It is quite stupid not to try him, and see what he can do. Gomes has not improved with a dozen more games than him last year, and still Denis doesn't get a bigger chance this season..

Home of Barca Fans