Denis Suarez

gatsu

Good technique, but gives the ball away too easily. If he can improve that...

Well he cant improve if you don't give him the chance to. Denis is the player who has the most chance to be starter more than the likes of roberto and deulofeu. His playing time under valverde is a joke.

Nothanks

I love how everyone was attacking me and saying Denis has shown nothing, is an average player, blah blah, then has a game like this the next day :lol:
only took him a year and a half to show up.. stop acting like hes the next iniesta
im glad he had a good game but lets see if he continues this before jumping conclusions

Xaviniesta

only took him a year and a half to show up.. stop acting like hes the next iniesta
im glad he had a good game but lets see if he continues this before jumping conclusions

You mean, when he's finally given minutes? Because he was given limited minutes under Lucho. Stop implying nonsense.

Nothanks

in the first half of last season he played plenty and showed nothing
all our signings last year minus umtiti failed that's not debatable lol

serghei

Both him and Paulinho were more motivated than most of the ghosts that started today. Some of our starters maybe have a too comfortable position in the team. Maybe they need some bench time a bit to refuel their motivation and ambition.

Xaviniesta

in the first half of last season he played plenty and showed nothing
all our signings last year minus umtiti failed that's not debatable lol

Coming off the bench in the last 10 minutes when the team was losing and playing poorly? Well yes, he's not exactly Messi...

Nothanks

from my memory of him last year..

does a good dribble, then loses it after passing one opponent

finds a good run from our forwards to only misplace it

finds open space in the box to only sky it (wast this his first or second la liga goal?)

he shows small moments of brilliance but until today never really completed it.. hell even today he bottled so many dribbles
he is a tease of a player, he looks like hes about to do something brilliant but then just doesn't.. maybe this season will be his breakout but since yesterday he was a flop

JamDav1982

from my memory of him last year..

does a good dribble, then loses it after passing one opponent

finds a good run from our forwards to only misplace it

finds open space in the box to only sky it (wast this his first or second la liga goal?)

he shows small moments of brilliance but until today never really completed it.. hell even today he bottled so many dribbles

He never bottled anything today and was one of main reasons Barca won.

Last season he had some good performances and moments.

mssarm

we don't know if he's next Iniesta. Don't forget Iniesta got whistles in Camp Nou

Neymessi

He was never given ample time. And when he was it was never 2 consecutive matches in a row. Each of his start was not just rare but came in gap of at least 3 games. You can't expect him to show good form like that.

Unlike gomes and others he has been given very few minutes and I have always believed he needs game time to prove himself and posesses talent.

BarcaJack

I don't think it's fair to even mention Iniesta here. We all know there probably won't be another Iniesta.
I am actually thinking young David Silva. Nice ball control, some good vision yet skinny, "not that effective" and "can't defend". What do u guys think?

Home of Barca Fans