Denis Suarez

Hawk

absolutely sell, the club shouldn't think twice. you could see liverpool getting into the mix if they were to sell coutinho

Idk why but i feel like the second we sell Rafinha or denis suarez they will turn out to be amazing players which we will try to sign back in a few years for 5-6x the price

clemente

If Napoli wants him we should try to swap him with Hamsik, I know no1 ever has said a word about him here but he would be perfert AM for us, I know he only has couple seasons left in him but in those seasons he would give us more than Coutinho.

ini4ever

He definitely should play as LW instead of Paco as Messi seems to like play false 9 even more while Suarez is injured, he had couple of nice link-up with Messi when he came in.

kattanib

Linked up very well with Messi, only Busquets was better..it's a shame he is still being benched

He is much better than Paco, Vidal, Turan

His issue imo is that he doesnt seem to perform extremely well at something specific (Speed vs passing vs strength vs scoring ... )

Shindizzle

Why do people want him to go so bad? He's got talent and has potential, he's young as well. Give him more game time and I think he can become a class player, just needs time. I would rather have him start over paco or deulefeou or however tf you spell his name. He's like our best attacker on the bench, so Id rather sell our other deadweight over him

gatsu

Far better than deulofeu, rakitic, roberto and vidal combined. He revieved the right side. And the MF got a lot better.

Home of Barca Fans