Denis Suarez

serghei

I'd sell him and keep Gomes.

I'd sell Denis, Arda, Mathieu and Rafinha. I'd sign 1 RB, and two midfielders. All class players.

Last edited:

El Guaje

Sizeable yes, huge no. People seem to forget that Denis had a real preseason with Barcelona while Gomes didn't, I think that evens it out.

It is a huge difference. Its like a third of a league season. And also while Denis had some odd minutes here and there Gomes kept getting chances regularly from start and from the bench, which makes it a even bigger difference. And no preseason or training will ever equal actual game time.

SocalBarcaFan

Or on the contrary, Denis didn't get enough time to show how shit he really is. Anyway, Gomes only played 850 minutes more than Denis, it's not as huge difference as people make it to be.

That's just your opinion but its arguable that Denis showed more flashes of brilliance than Gomes did in as you said, 850 less minutes, which is alot.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think Denis' future at Barca will be in the midfield.

Like at Villarreal and Barca B, it will be as a winger, if at all.

khaled_a_d

I'd sell Denis, Arda, Mathieu and Rafinha. I'd sign 1 RB, and two midfielders. All class players.

I think it will kind depend of the offer. If a club came calling to pay 25M+ for any of them(Denis/Rafinha/Gomes) then sell and keep the others.
I am not sure Gomes should stay tbh,may be if we are going for 4231 as he would fit in that more than 433.
If Deulofeu decided not to come I might keep Denis for the LW back up tbh.

fergus90

I agree with this. Although i'm not holding my hopes up whatsoever this board will bring the quality of players required.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Sadly i don't see a future for him at Barca unless we sell Gomes, Arda and Rafinha. Then he can be a squad player along with Roberto.

God Serena

His poor quality killed his vibe...

Lucho was such a terrible manager that everyone's poor play gets blamed on him, lol.

Iniesta isn't getting old, Lucho just sucks.
Gomes isn't bad, it's all on Lucho.
Neymar isn't underperforming, Lucho just has poor tactics.
Denis could be great, but Lucho ruined his chance.
Paco would be a great striker if he had a better manager.
Rakitic is actually a great player, he's just ruined by Lucho.
At one point the excuse of the week given for Arda was something to do with Lucho as well.

While I'm sure Lucho has a part to play somewhere, at a certain point you have to recognize that some players just aren't quality enough for Barca, and many of them are players Lucho himself insisted we buy.

RIZALDINHO

really you would keep Gomes. and sell denis. gomez is the one the worst footballers to ever play for barca. i'd sell gomez, mathieu, arda, paco

Home of Barca Fans