Denis Suarez

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Anyone know how the buy option works? Does Denis have to agree to the move for Sevilla to be able to exercise it?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
2 years at Sevilla and he'll be back here to learn under the Don who'll be 32 by then. All around great deal.

Visca el Barça

I'm wondering what number he will get in Sevilla. Number 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 16, 21, 22 and 25 i available (right now). Maybe number 21 or 7?

Visca el Barça

Too bad 8 isn't available, I'd like 4 then so he can improve x2 and come to take over form the #8 DON
Haha, that would be wonderful. Him and Samper on the midfield together in the future.:blush:

I will watch every single Sevilla game the next to years, just to follow Denis.

khaled_a_d

On loan to Sevilla for 2 years. They got a 6m buy option while we can block it for 9m.

The Don will be 32 in a couple of years. If Denis does very well for Sevilla for two seasons then he will be right back at Barcelona to play and learn under the Don's wings so that he can replace him smoothly when the former decides to call it a day.

I don't see a real future with us after the deal,he probably needs to do really well too soon in his career to make us pay that 9M ,very doubtful IMO specially with the other prospects around
on tnhe other hand if he wasn't good enough for Sevilla to buy him for 6M,he won't be good enough to stay for Barca

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I don't see a real future with us after the deal,he probably needs to do really well too soon in his career to make us pay that 9M ,very doubtful IMO specially with the other prospects around
on tnhe other hand if he wasn't good enough for Sevilla to buy him for 6M,he won't be good enough to stay for Barca

Ummm, if he doesn't want to stay at Sevilla, then Sevilla's buyback clause is useless too. All things considered, he will return to Barcelona. Just like in a regular loan.

DinhoR10

The two year loan makes me feel a little like their giving up on him even though he's was really good this season, hopefully this is just smart thinking from the board and he's gone for two years since they know iniesta will be here for a couple more seasons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Butaan4barca

do we have an option to cancel the loan if he doesn't play any least no of games or something to make sure his progress isn't hindered ?

Galning

It's 3M.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Essentially it's a roundabout way for Sevilla to get another 3M out of the Rakitic deal which they will have no reason not to take advantage of...especially if the player impresses

Del Nido still able to make Barcelona bend over from prison

Home of Barca Fans