Denis Suarez

Neymessi

I actually never had hopes from gomes and arda(in mid) as they have been shit most of the times they have played but I always look forward for denis. Probably because his style is a bit iniesta-esque and has a good close control and movement. People were lauding umtiti as the best transfer this summer but I was feeling denis is going to be a starter here and will bloom at barca

I have been so wrong till now. But unlike gomes he hasn't been given a shit ton of matches. I have a feeling that he will thrive in our new 3-4-3 because he will be playing more like what he used to play at villareal as a hybrid of wide midfielder and winger.

clemente

How does he go from starter at Villareal, maybe even their best performer to not even getting minutes for us? I thought him and Umtiti will be our best purchases this summer but he just never plays, I thought he was doing pretty good when Vidal was playing.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Simple. He needs a new agent, new haircut and was too cheap for us to give him as many chances as Gomes was given.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sorry, but not Barca quality. He's not a bad player as he did well for Villarreal, but that's his ceiling. Jonathan dos Santos didn't make it here and he's done very well for Villarreal. Some players just don't have the level required to play in a top team. Simply how it is.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
There are definitely good qualities about him, but his flaws are too great and too fundamental in many of his actions that he wouldn't really be able to consistently stand against challenging teams. Not Barca quality and he doesn't really bring his best game when it's actually needed and not easy to do so.

F

FlaFCB

His level is Villarreal, not Barça. Our midfield scouts are awful, everyone should be fired. Robert also should resign.

God Serena

I'd seriously consider a mass exodus of our midfield save Iniesta, Busi, and possibly Rakitic, and just promote players from Barca B. They can't possibly be any worse and we'd get a decent amount of money.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
His level is Villarreal, not Barça. Our midfield scouts are awful, everyone should be fired. Robert also should resign.

This is what I fear will happen if we get Deulofeu back... Denis is a good kid, and it sucks that he has to go through this, but he's just not good enough...

CuleLife4Life

Just not good enough for Barca. Sell please and bring out the big bucks for someone like Kovacic( not him of course) but a talented player who can eventually morphe into a starter. Unfortunately our scouts are stupid so we'll continue to waste money on crap like Gomes.

Richard.H

I really liked him and defended him before, but it's been enough for me. He isn't Barca quality. He will do very well in a team like Villareal or Sevilla though.

BBZ8800

Sadly, whenever he plays lately, he is is better and better in his "Ghost" mode.

I don't remember any player (except Douglas) who was so invisible on the field in the last 10 years.

Teammates also seem to gave up on him.
They rarely pass the ball to him even when he is in a good position.

He is just another of 100s of players through our history who are okish or good in midtable or semigood teams, but who offered absolutely zero at Barca.

Home of Barca Fans