Denis Suarez

Antimadridista1

He's playing out of position but has a lot of talent and we noticed it at the start of the season.

People forget that playing in midfield for Barcelona is the toughest task in modern football.

khaled_a_d

He is having the problem I've talked about last year,he isn't a natural winger or natural midfielder in our system.
But the talent is their and he has age on his side,he will take time but the odds are good that he will became an impact player for us.

Total-Football

Those numbers are a direct reflextion of the level of pressing.. the best pressing team in the world (atletico - dortmund - now liverool ) run km the most..

Zidane121

Banned
Those numbers are a direct reflextion of the level of pressing.. the best pressing team in the world (atletico - dortmund - now liverool ) run km the most..

This is about Denis, not Athletico, Dortmund or Liverpool. All he did was lose the ball every-time he got it today, as he usually does, so forget about the km's...

Raketa10

Give him time...remember how bad was Sergi Roberto in his first year with the first team. Kid has potential for sure...

Devils

There really isn't much point in debating between who is better than Gomes/Denis as both of them have been poor. And neither of them have stepped up after Iniesta's injury.

Iniesta, Rakitic, Arda, and Rafinha have all been better.

Devils

In addition to that, both Denis/Gomes should feel lucky that Roberto and Masch are not challenging for midfield positions. But they very well could be once our injuries are over and we sign a new RB in January.

It's really sad when you think about it, we have so many amazing midfielders on this team (by far the best midfield depth in Europe) yet we can't get a working midfield. :wacko:

Narto

He was alright in the few cameos he's been in bar one, and did well against Espanyol with a weaker team. Problem is midfield is stacked right now with both Arda and Rafinha playing other positions and performing better in midfield, and I think Gomes will be better once integated. It's kind of unfair when Gomes gets plenty of chances despite playing poorly (same as Arda last season), but Denis needs to take these chances a lot better if he wants to move up in the pecking order.

serghei

There really isn't much point in debating between who is better than Gomes/Denis as both of them have been poor. And neither of them have stepped up after Iniesta's injury.

Iniesta, Rakitic, Arda, and Rafinha have all been better.

I can agree with that. I like Gomes more than Denis, but can't say he's forcing himself in the squad with his performances. Sure, he didn't have much game time, which makes me thing he was indeed a long-run signing and not necessarily in Lucho's plans for this seasonn especially. I think Iniesta, Rakitic, Busi and Arda should be the core 4, followed by Rafinha, pretty much in your order. And I also wouldn't rule out Mascherano as an option for Rakitic's spot if we are plagued by too many injuries.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans