Youri Tielemans

Messi983

I would prefer gamble on Tielemans for 25M than paying crazy money for Coutinho but there is no guarantee that he'd even choose our offer over Monaco's if we'd go after him. I know that people will say our midfield sucks and he'd be an improvement over what we currently have but can we really guarantee first XI to a 20 years old kid? I don't think so. He knows he'll get more minutes in Monaco with Bakayoko and/or Fabinho probably leaving and that he still has time to go to bigger clubs in a few years as better and more proven player than he's now. Time will tell but I believe he made the right decision for his career.

JamDav1982

First page the 4th comment. :D

Have you pushed for Barca to sign him recently?

As I said probably every good young player that bursts on scene will have comments like that in past. If anyone has been pushing for him to be signed recently that is different.

No one really was.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I remember couple of seasons or one season back that there was a rumor regarding barca acquiring Tielmanns. But in that end it was just a rumor, he made a good choice but he shouldn't have said Monaco is a middle step for a bigger club (if he actually did).

El Barcelona

Have you pushed for Barca to sign him recently?

As I said probably every good young player that bursts on scene will have comments like that in past. If anyone has been pushing for him to be signed recently that is different.

No one really was.
I think not on this forum (maybe in the transfer thread) but my thoughts are the same like 4 years ago. He's getting better every year and it was a surprise for me that he stayed so long with Anderlecht. Who cares's about Belgium competition, completely normal that "nobody" was pushing for him to be signed.

Windhook

The way I see it Belgians prefer England as top destination, I'd be much surprised to see Tielemans playing in La Liga with the current reputation he has.

slicknick

Anyone monitoring his progress in France by chance? I know that Monaco are out of the European competitions already, but it would be interesting to know how this guy is doing

xXKonan

[tw]1089899010154991616[/tw]

From what I seen on Reddit from people who follow him and Monaco, he's been a bad apple in the locker room and his performances have been bad.

Messi983

Leicester have completed the club-record signing of Youri Tielemans from Monaco. The midfielder takes City’s summer spending to nearly £80m by signing a four-year deal, with the fee believed to be about £40m.

[tw]1148260495792754690[/tw]

Adversus

Leicester have completed the club-record signing of Youri Tielemans from Monaco. The midfielder takes City’s summer spending to nearly £80m by signing a four-year deal, with the fee believed to be about £40m.

[tw]1148260495792754690[/tw]

Looks like the are selling Maguire

Home of Barca Fans