Youri Tielemans

Newcomer

Just quoting this to see what your reaction is when Leicester sells him for 80M in 2 years time.

It can happen as PL clubs pay inflated price. Simple example is a Maguire for whom Leicester is asking 80/90 M €.

Doesn't change the fact i saw the guy play in Ligue 1 at Monaco and he was one of their worst failures.

Mina was not Barça quality but they managed to sell him for a big profit. It was a masterclass by Barça. And no matter if he is good at Everton now and he sold for a better price in the future will not change that fact. Similarly, Tielemans was terrible at Monaco and has been sold for a very good price after only 6 months loan.

Andresito

Staff member
Will probably never reach his Ballon d'Or potential which was hyped during his teens. But he is a very good midfielder who's always improving.

Andresito

Staff member
don't think i even heard that before, he's great and continues to improve but he's not on De Bruyne's level and even he will probably never win the Ballon d'Or

Ballon d'Or maybe wasn't mentioned but he was extremely hyped when he came through.

Just checked and he played 35 games as a 16 year old during his first season at Anderlecht, starting and playing 90 min in 2 CL games.

fergus90

Yeah I like Tielemans, very good player and always solid for Leicester. Leicester in general looks great under Rodgers but had a horrible run of form post lockdown.

Catta

He really is a great player. He looks like someone that would up his game level, if he signed for a big team.

fergus90

He really is a great player. He looks like someone that would up his game level, if he signed for a big team.

I've got no doubt he would, his technique is top quality and is very rarely dispossessed. Plus he doesn't do untidy goals :lol:

Home of Barca Fans