Wilfried Zaha

Martindn

Anyone else been watching him on our tour or before with Palace, i admit i did not watch much of him at palace except the game vs us of. Hes guite easily been our best player on this tour, last season our wingers was shite so its a breath of fresh air seeing him on the right wing. Everytime he gets the ball he produces something at the end, so fun to watch.

Cant wait to see him in the EPL, might struggle quite a bit at first though im not going to deny our preseason games arent the hardest.

Pre season highlights - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miK4cuBh698

Last edited:

Martindn

This guy is actually pretty good, unlike Januzaj.

Wasn't he meant to go to barcelona? :p I like him stepped it up in reserves and played well in preseason, only 18.

And this game has been Zaha's best, should of had quite a few goals.

S7_MUFC

Really exited about him but I'm a bit worried that he'll lose the ball too often because his first touch is a bit heavy...

Jenks

He'll lose the ball too often because of his poor decision making more than anything else. His first touch is very good, and his ball manipulation is excellent, he just needs to learn when to use his skill and when to pass. He's very raw, but he has a lot of potential. He must be gutted that Fergie and Meulensteen have left though, not to mention Rooney probably too. I'm not as confident about his development now as I would have been.

KluivertsBoots

This guy is going to be really, really good as he gains top level experience and refines his skills. Time will tell if Moyes can bring out his best. Zaha will be a great test for Moyes and his staff at the top level in talent development.

Martindn

This guy is going to be really, really good as he gains top level experience and refines his skills. Time will tell if Moyes can bring out his best. Zaha will be a great test for Moyes and his staff at the top level in talent development.

The potential is there, his skills and passing are great as well as his strength, just needs to get chances in the team. If our wingers carry on last season/pre season form shouldn't be a problem, in fact im fairly confident by the turn of the year he will be first choice.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Don't know much about him, watched his skills on youtube he seems to be a very skillful player with variety of tricks. He is too poor in FM2013, i guess he will be fine in FM2014. I will watch some MU matches that's clear for me...

Martindn

Don't know much about him, watched his skills on youtube he seems to be a very skillful player with variety of tricks. He is too poor in FM2013, i guess he will be fine in FM2014. I will watch some MU matches that's clear for me...

He always ends up going to Madrid on my save after becoming a beast, but the problem with FM is that it does not show flair/skills/technique very well so i have to train him as more of a bale type cut inside/shoot type of thing.

He should start against wigan in the community shield so that might be a good place to have a little look at him, youtube videos cant really show it all.

Indignado

When United bought him, I thought he was pretty overrated, but now you can clearly see his talent. I think he'll be a starter this season, ahead of Valencia, Young and the likes who are imo not worthy of a regular spot in a world class team like United. Fergie's constant obsession with strikers had him neglecting other areas and I think the wingers last season were almost as bad as the midfield.

Home of Barca Fans