Wilfried Zaha

oggydude

Zaha must be gutted whilst he was Fergie's last signing he never actually got to play under him. He looks good but don't expect him to establish himself into the first 11 with Nani, Kagawa and Rooney as the back 3 behind RVP.

Martindn

FA really do piss me off, a friendly 3 days after community shield and 3 days before Swansea, can fuck right off come on moyesey pull a Fergie feign a few injuries.

Dont expect much from him first season in league, but really needs to get a lot of games, was producing miracles at palace double sometimes triple marked. Love how unpredictable his tricks are.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
I can see him start atleast 10-15 games in the premier league, he looks so promising!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rumours going around that the reason why he has warmed the bench all the time is because he slept with Moyeseys daughter :lol:

Zaha has denied those rumours and termed it childish.

fd85ec6d-d7af-4f86-bb47-c27a6ebbaca4.jpg

Jenks

Does some really nice things, but he's so raw and still quite sloppy at times, you can kinda see why Moyes isn't giving him a chance.

S7_MUFC

Does some really nice things, but he's so raw and still quite sloppy at times, you can kinda see why Moyes isn't giving him a chance.

Awful decision making at the beginning but it got better towards the end of the game..He's not ready yet but he'll not get better by sitting on the stands...one thing is clear that he is nowhere near the level of Janujaz....

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think it will hurt to give him a few minutes every game and gradually introduce him in the team. Atleast it's better than warming the bench all the time.

Besides he can't do worse than Ashley Young.

T

TataMascapenes

If he can stop shagging the manager's daughter maybe he will make the bench one day.

H

Haruko The Goon

I wanted him at Arsenal based on youtube compilations. But then I saw a couple games, and I thought thank F we didn't go for him.

Overrated

Home of Barca Fans