Barcelona's Average Age

BarcaOG

Banned
26.6 is old now? Next Milan? What the hell?
It really is the new cool thing to complain about anything now isn't it? There's nothing wrong with the age of our squad :lol: Or do you really think in 3 years that team will still be our starting line-up?

I brought the issue up not because 26.6 is 'old' but because it is high relative to other top teams. Considering how we fared last season against top opponents I don't see why something like this is beyond debate.

F

Flavia

26.6 is a good average. And it's just Puyol and Xavi that are "old".

B

Bongoner

In fact, i think we need to pay attention to the young players or once Xavi and Messi left,we die

BarcaOG

Banned
Do you think it had something to do with our players being too old?

It certainly matters in Xavi's and Puyol's case. Two key players who because of their age are no longer firing for us.

That and the fact that the two finalists of the CL final had very young squads, and it is fully expected that they (at least Bayern) will continue to dominate.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It certainly matters in Xavi's and Puyol's case. Two key players who because of their age are no longer firing for us.

That and the fact that the two finalists of the CL final had very young squads, and it is fully expected that they (at least Bayern) will continue to dominate.

Until, of course, Pep tinkers a bit too much.

Home of Barca Fans