Carlo Ancelotti

Galning

Ancelotti (coach Madrid): "Duopoly in Liga? Madrid and Barça are very strong but there are other quality teams like Atletico or Zaragoza..."

:rofl1:

2q8x25k.gif

coco1247

Banned
Don't hate on Carlo :D
I found his linguistic mix-up quite entertaining as well. I think he managed to squeeze French, Spanish and Italian into one sentence. A remarkable feat really, happens to me too :D

Garrus

Someone thinks Real Zaragoza is a tough contender in la liga, Complains about other people not knowing enough about European football.......Sounds legit.

coco1247

Banned
Not his brightest moment, I agree. I would have kept my mouth shut. Even if Martino didn't know anything about Europe, surely Carlo sees the absurdity of this transfer and its price.

Garrus

Not his brightest moment, I agree. I would have kept my mouth shut. Even if Martino didn't know anything about Europe, surely Carlo sees the absurdity of this transfer and its price.
No he can't shut his mouth, He has to say something, Bale is his next big star after all, But why did he had to make it personal?, Martino didn't point his finger toward carlo or any other figure, He spoke vaguely and in general.

Galning

Someone thinks Real Zaragoza is a tough contender in la liga, Complains about other people not knowing enough about European football.......Sounds legit.

Yeah exactly he wasn't even talking about European football :lol: he just attacked Martino with the easiest thing he could think of. Couldn't even wait until he made a wrong statement concerning football.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
What class by Ancelotti. Suits the way Real Madrid have been for years now. Absolutely not a gentleman's club atm, which I really hope they turn back to asap. I used to respect RM a lot even though I didn't like them, but at this point in time I dislike them very much. Shame, huge club.

Home of Barca Fans