Carlo Ancelotti

El Flaco

Yesteday, Ancelotti became BuLi champion with 3 remaining games when Bayern took a 6-0 win over 14th place Wolfsburg (30 points with only 1 point down to play-off spot).

He's now won 4 league titles from a career spanning 21 years managing the likes of Parma, Juve, Milan, Chelsea, PSG, Real and Bayern.

Horatio

You're welcome
Serious question: Has there been a Kingleo10 post in recent weeks that hasn't been quoted by Fati?

Adversus

Glad to see him gone. His football was worse than Sam Allardyce. He even said in one of his last games he doesn't have the players to implement the football he wants to play. Yea because his style is defend and then let the quality players win the game for you.

Nazario1985

Ancelotti love him or hate him he is a big manager and as every other he has its flaws.

But the most important thing is we Should give Perez credit for signing Ancelotti for 6M / 3 years ... while we are stuck to get ride of Koeman as we should pay 13M

Adversus

Everton fans in meltdown after Carlo comments haha
Yea I honestly don't get the reaction especially yesterday where they were acting like it was the worst thing in the world still blaming the players and not Carlo.

A lot of it is just down to the fact most just wanted stability after a bad 7 or 8 years with many managers and no progress so even while the football was rubbish they stuck behind him due to his reputation but we all knew what we were watching wasn't good and he's made them feel like fools.

Personally I'm glad he's gone and he can take Richarlison with him. He would have been sacked next season because once the fans finally excepted the emperor had no clothes they would have torn into him.

And I now think that's what you seeing. The comments may have just quickened that process.

Real Madrid may have just done us a massive financial and footballing favor. We were paying him 11 or 13 million a year or something mad like that.

Last edited:

Adversus

Don't get me wrong. He won at Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal and broke the curse at those grounds. For that I will be grateful. I don't dislike him at all. It's just probably best for all concerned.

Now I think they should just give it to Dunc. We aren't going to do much next season or for a while anyway and he would unite the fans and get Goodison rocking for a great sendoff.

Last edited:

Mateka

Ancelotti was an interesting period at Everton. But glamour managers want glamour clubs. To get another opportunity at RM he could not ignore at his age. He would go there with no money or little money to spend.
Everton need to avoid a glamour manager. Big Dunc, for me no. If he wants to manage prove yourself elsewhere. Everton look at Potter or Dyche

JamDav1982

Ancelotti was an interesting period at Everton. But glamour managers want glamour clubs. To get another opportunity at RM he could not ignore at his age. He would go there with no money or little money to spend.
Everton need to avoid a glamour manager. Big Dunc, for me no. If he wants to manage prove yourself elsewhere. Everton look at Potter or Dyche

Potter all day long if choice of those two.

Dyche worked wonders at Burnley but not style that will attract the type of players Everton want.

Home of Barca Fans