Philipp Lahm

hamad138

Banned
we dont Need to discuss him, because hes just the best ,maybe the best ever full back. Too Bad he snubbed us of 2008, because he was Close on signing.

Imagine

Xavi + Puyol + Iniesta + Messi + Lahm :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Best midget Players ever :worthy:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Prime Dani suited us better at that time because we needed a RB with endless stamina and good dribbling skills.

Lahm is a beast though and one of the best playes ever imo.

Frodo_FCB

From 2008 to 2011 we had the best RB in the world...Alves has terribly declined, but people should not forget what a beast he was.
So im glad that Lahm snubbed us in 2008, he is a great player though..

khaled_a_d

we dont Need to discuss him, because hes just the best ,maybe the best ever full back. Too Bad he snubbed us of 2008, because he was Close on signing.

Imagine

Xavi + Puyol + Iniesta + Messi + Lahm :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Best midget Players ever :worthy:

Wait,what?what about guys like R.Carlos ,Maldini,Cafu etc? Lahm is gr8 and everything but let's not get ahead of ourselves here

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Isnt maldini an Central Defender like Puyol?

And alves has 3 good years, where lahm hast constant 12 Years.

Started out as a left back and became a central defender later on. Kind of like Puyol, he just used to be an RB instead.

khaled_a_d

Isnt maldini an Central Defender like Puyol?

And alves has 3 good years, where lahm hast constant 12 Years.

Maldini was LB for most of his career ,he played Centrally many times for sure but he was always LB in principle ,voted 3rd in Ballon d'Or as a LB in 1994 and 2nd in Fifa best player award in 1995

R

Ryu Hayabusa

If you guys talk about the best fullbacks in history, clearly you forgot to mention Lizarazu, maybe even Sagnol. Though I admit the latter would not be a must-nominee.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
If you guys talk about the best fullbacks in history, clearly you forgot to mention Lizarazu, maybe even Sagnol. Though I admit the latter would not be a must-nominee.

I only named those that I saw (Carlos, Dani, Lahm) or have knowledge of (Cafu, Maldini)

Home of Barca Fans