Philipp Lahm

footyfan

Calma, calma
How is there no thread on the best right back in the world? What a fantastic player, just amazing. Great performance today.

Philipp-Lahm33.jpg

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Because like many of the other best players in the world, there is not much to say about him other than he is the best. Same reason why Thiago's thread is longer than Messi's. One sparks massive debate between fans, the other is simply the best.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Lahm did well with his great crosses. Too bad he wasn't there to cover up the defense holes today

Meitux

Is better? ok..I know you are a Borussia fan,but its better saying the truth rather than saying something that isn't real.That doesn't mean Pisczcek is bad..

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
This guy has been at the top for how many years now? Just a beast. Best RB and almost the best LB....what a joke :lol:! So damn solid

Der Kaiser

He´s probably the most consistent player I have ever seen. Even Messi has off games or gets small injuries sometimes. Lahm is always performing at a world class level, playing every game of the season for the full 90 minutes. So solid.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He´s probably the most consistent player I have ever seen. Even Messi has off games or gets small injuries sometimes. Lahm is always performing at a world class level, playing every game of the season for the full 90 minutes. So solid.

Could not have said it better. Simply the best RB in the world on the field.

Off the field though, he is a bit more controversial. He gave me the vibes that one day he would be a politician.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Much harder to be consistent when you're playing as a forward, though.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Much harder to be consistent when the opposition specifically targets you over others.

Much harder to be considered the most consistent when you're the centre of attention and people strain to pick any flaw or misstep.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Much harder to be consistent when the opposition specifically targets you over others.

Much harder to be considered the most consistent when you're the centre of attention and people strain to pick any flaw or misstep.
Yeah, you said it. Lahm is very consistent, but nowhere near as consistent as the G.O.A.T.

Home of Barca Fans