Marcelo

Trickykid

Are you sure he's gonna miss it?

I've read on a local newspaper he asured the fans his injury isn't serious and implied he should be ok for the clasico.

Don't listen to that one. It's just the same old negative nonsense.

It was most likely just a case of Marcelo not wanting to worsen the injury, which is why he signaled for a substitution. He'll miss the Sevilla match and be ready for us, is what I'm guessing.

EdmondDantes

He's their one dangerous attacking outlet. I don't like seeing players injured but if he misses the Clasico and a few other games it can only be good for us.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Nah, [MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION] is full of it.

Marca already said this morning that he didn't even go to have tests, he doesn't have anything, just a surcharge and went out for precaution.

Morten

Nah, [MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION] is full of it.

Marca already said this morning that he didn't even go to have tests, he doesn't have anything, just a surcharge and went out for precaution.
Full of it, was i? Marcelo is ruled out of el classico, so much for your "precaution" bs.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Full of it, was i? Marcelo is ruled out of el classico, so much for your "precaution" bs.

Well that's what Marca said at the time, and I'm sure they know more than you.. you were just trolling your negativity again.

El Flaco

Marcelo calling for assistance for Eric Bailly

[gfy]PlushUniformAfricanrockpython[/gfy]

Kudos to the Brazilian.

Most players wouldn't do that when their team is losing in the 80th minute or later.

Home of Barca Fans