Marcelo

El Gato

Villarato!
[tw]1093259885238763526[/tw]

He's so finished in this club.

Love him to death, but even he knows he can't do it justice anymore.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[tw]1093259885238763526[/tw]

He's so finished in this club.

Love him to death, but even he knows he can't do it justice anymore.

How much you wanna bet he's going to turn into his best version at Juventus?

El Gato

Villarato!
How much you wanna bet he's going to turn into his best version at Juventus?

I wouldn't be surprised. His wife gave an interview like a week ago saying how much they miss Cristiano cuz their sons played together. Dude is sulking and there were even some stupid rumors he was hungover on half training sessions in September. He just got depressed once his mate left the club. He needs to go if he can't hold it on his own.

DonAK

I wouldn't be surprised. His wife gave an interview like a week ago saying how much they miss Cristiano cuz their sons played together. Dude is sulking and there were even some stupid rumors he was hungover on half training sessions in September. He just got depressed once his mate left the club. He needs to go if he can't hold it on his own.

What a guy :lol:

Sell him to PSG instead so he can play with Neymar and Dani Alves. I believe PSG need a left-back too. That way you avoid him coming back to bite you since no one expects much of PSG anyway.

Morten

I knew they were friends, but wtf? :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Yep. Here - https://www.calciomercato.com/en/ne...juventus-hint-we-miss-cristiano-ronaldo-40817

I mean it was so clear, so so clear since the beginning of that Lopetegui slump who is responsible for ~90% of the goals we concede. We kept around 3 clean sheets with him on the pitch. Out of 15. Collected around 8 points out of possible 36, in all the games he played. I can go through the whole season because I remember so vividly.

First 3 weeks fine though not great, good performance vs shite Roma, half decent against Bilbao. Then he plays Seville roasts us at Pizjuan, we fuck it up vs Alaves. Gets injured. We continue the slump vs CSKA, he comes back from injury vs Levante and scores to pull 1 back from 2 we've conceded where he was culpable. Out vs Plzen where we barely won and then he played injured vs Barca, got roasted by Coutinho and reinjured himself.
3 clean sheets in a row, all of a sudden we're beating Celta. Marcelo comes back - what happens? 0-3 to Eibar away. We somehow beat Valencia while Reguilon and Nacho get injured as the fitness regime changes when Pintus got back. CSKA away with Marcelo in lineup? 0-3. Then Reguilon comes back and we play very well whenever he's there. Villarreal with Marcelo? 2-2. Sociedad? 0-2. Copa vs Leganes away? 0-1. Then Reguilon permanently into the lineup and we beat pretty much everyone throughout January. Without Marcelo. EVERY. POSITIVE. RESULT was due to Vinicius-Reguilon factor on the left side and almost always despite Marcelo.

Dude is just not here. I don't think we can rescue his quality anymore. It's like his minimal defensive effort over the past decade all hinged on Cristiano's constant obsessive motivational approach. Now it's like it's back to 2006-2009 Marcelo, a lost child who can occasionally play a good pass.

DonAK

Yep. Here - https://www.calciomercato.com/en/ne...juventus-hint-we-miss-cristiano-ronaldo-40817

I mean it was so clear, so so clear since the beginning of that Lopetegui slump who is responsible for ~90% of the goals we concede. We kept around 3 clean sheets with him on the pitch. Out of 15. Collected around 8 points out of possible 36, in all the games he played. I can go through the whole season because I remember so vividly.

First 3 weeks fine though not great, good performance vs shite Roma, half decent against Bilbao. Then Seville roasts us at Pizjuan, we fuck it up vs Alaves, CSKA, he comes back from injury vs Levante and scores to pull 1 back from 2 we've conceded where he was culpable. Out vs Plzen where we barely won and then he played injured vs Barca, got roasted by Coutinho and reinjured himself.
3 clean sheets in a row, all of a sudden we're beating Celta. Marcelo comes back - what happens? 0-3 to Eibar away. We somehow beat Valencia while Reguilon and Nacho get injured as the fitness regime changes when Pintus got back. CSKA away with Marcelo in lineup? 0-3. Then Reguilon comes back and we play very well whenever he's there. Villarreal with Marcelo? 2-2. Sociedad? 0-2. Copa vs Leganes away? 0-1. Then Reguilon permanently into the lineup and we beat pretty much everyone throughout January. Without Marcelo. EVERY. POSITIVE. RESULT was due to Vinicius-Reguilon factor on the left side and almost always despite Marcelo.

Dude is just not here. I don't think we can rescue his quality anymore. It's like his minimal defensive effort over the past decade all hinged on Cristiano's constant obsessive motivational approach. Now it's like it's back to 2006-2009 Marcelo, a lost child who can occasionally play a good pass.

Hakimi is doing great in Dortmund, playing left-back. You'll have him back too. Impressed in every Dortmund game I've watched this season, which was when Paco was scoring almost every game lol.

El Gato

Villarato!
Hakimi is doing great in Dortmund, playing left-back. You'll have him back too. Impressed in every Dortmund game I've watched this season, which was when Paco was scoring almost every game lol.

Couldn't come quickly enough IMO, but Dortmund already said they're not willing to let him return to Madrid early. We will probably play Reguilon as our starting LB next season, move Marcelo on and let Theo Hernandez come back as the bench option. Only then we'll actually sort the Marcelo problem out.

But if somehow Flo manages to negotiate the Juve deal and get Alex Sandro along? Even paying up 30-50M? That would be perfect really. Might open up a door to Brazil NT for the guy too.

Home of Barca Fans