Marcelo

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
easy, Nolan. easy.

disgraceful the way the Camp Nou reacted, but he is a complete and utter cunt. kicked Messi in the ribs, then acted like he did nothing wrong. then scythed Cesc down right at the death for no reason at all. complete and utter cunt.

xxxxxx

Nasty piece of work. Always has been. Should be banned from football before he seriously ends a career.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
i like how "monkey" is considered offensive but "c*nt" is somehow ok??

well c#nt doesn't have the racist meaning that monkey might have even if the user doesn't want to mean it that way so...
How ever monkeys are known to be intelligent animals while Marcelo obviously doesn't possess a brain cell to use let alone being called intelligent so the comparison (clearly not intending for the racist one) doesn't make sense really. That tackle on Leo was seriously terrible. it was not just a nasty cowardly tackle. it could (god forbid) cause internal injury.

Sergio

Sergison
what is the proof that people called him monkey?
I was there, and over half the stadium was doing it as he came on. And no it was racist, it was accompanied by monkey dances and chimp noises. It was bad enough to put announcements asking for respect on the scoreboards.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I was there, and over half the stadium was doing it as he came on. And no it was racist, it was accompanied by monkey dances and chimp noises. It was bad enough to put announcements asking for respect on the scoreboards.

Man, disgraceful shit.

Fans should definitely know better...

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
It was out of order and unfortunately this will give Marcelo and Madrid an excuse as to why they behaved in that manner.

Home of Barca Fans