Marcelo

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Casillas made some nice statements today.

But yeah, that guy is on a complete different level than babies like Marcelo.

Beast

The Observer
Iker is one the great personalities in Spanish football adored by foes before friends.. no wonder Xavi - E2 & co consider him a best friends & they hang around together..
think someone posted a Karaoke party a year ago with E2 & Iker singing :)

Warik

Iker is quite similar to Hierro...Pep got on with Hierro really well aswell.

Players like Marcelo could learn from Iker. I wish Iker's hands would break so he could stop saving your asses as a cule, but I do respect him as a player and person really.

Beast

The Observer
Marcelo is just a kid Warik.. he will learn (or not learn ) in time
I agree with the comparisons.. even in terms of saving their team ..

had plenty of pictures for the trio Hierro, Pep & Lucho back in my old PC .. especially for Spain they always hanged together

Beast

The Observer
i don't see him as a twat at all. he is a team player who never complain or make problem on or off the pitch like other Brazilians
He is starting to get more confidence with Real after 2/3 years of being just a bench player.. he is a great discovery this season and got us many points since Ramos arrival

Evil

Shabazz
I´m not sure he doesn´t create problems on the pitch .... I´ve seen him constantly getting into fights this season and acting like a complete child. But yes he´s a good team player and is focussing only on football.

MinaFCB

yea..casillas said he thinks it's impossible real to win 3-0 in el clasico...and if they win it'll be very difficult for them to win la liga

E

Esteve

Where was Marcelo tonight? I heard him talking before the game but now? Silence. Nothing player. Made this win that bit better for me as I watched him being taken off after being totally outclassed. I would laugh in his face for being so foolish if I seen him now.

O

oRioRi5

I don't like this player, He is talking too much instead of doing things on the grass.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Any chance that Mourinho would make a good LB out of Marcelo this season?
So far he's been solid hasn't he?

XaviMessiGirl

Had to delete a racist post from here as well as any posts quoting it. Guys, even if you're only trying to make a joke, racism is nothing to joke about and we take it seriously here. Please don't make light of the situation with Busquets, thank you.

The person who made the post has received an infraction. Honestly I wanted to use a ban but since it was the guy's first ever offense I used the lighter punishment. If it happens again I will not hesitate because you have all been warned.

Thanks guys, hope you all understand the stance here.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Perhaps the best left back in the world right now. A bundle of infinite energy, passion and skill. His defensive game is always questionable but as the season goes by and with the four Classicos under his belt, he has learned a lot about anticipation and positioning.

No one in Madrid gives a more honer performance than him, except Casillas. I love how vocal he is, even when he is wrong, he is always communicating and corresponding with his team mates all over the pitch.

A lot has been said about Mourinho's off field antics, and a lot has been said about how he brain washed his players but a man with Mourinho's confidence has enabled Marcelo to get on the right path of development.

All this talk about him being a LMF was rubbish, he is an attacking fullback through and through. Brazil has to play him with Alves with a diamond midfield. Both and him Alves are going to cause some major damage.

Home of Barca Fans