Marcelo

Guardian

Marcelo looks like those dancing circus monkeys, what a sore clown....hahaha. I really would be ashamed if I was a Madrid supporter. They have Maria Guti the favourite boy of all Madrid transsexuals, they have also Gago Shago, another gay, that dancing clown Marcelo, Pepe the recidivist ...what is so exciting in this club? Tell me one exciting player from there...who...Drente? The always injured Robben? Wesley Snipes? Van Horse? Diarra? Maria Guti? Raul? Peepee? Ze Heinze?

MinaFCB

he said that Barca is the better team now...that el clasico will be a great match,dani alves is very dangerous specially against madrid...he wants athletic to win Copa...

Warik

He's a cheeky prick, got to give him that. Hopefully we'll put Busquets on just to give him a good kick.

Beast

The Observer
Oh come on guys stuff like this happen everywhere since ages
I can't see this happening in Barcelona.

hmm how about your own current president taking off his pants in the Airport ?? :party00231:

It happens that's the moral of the story

Warik

Stuff like Marcelo acting like a complete berk. I agree, it does happen alot, everywhere. It is one of the commonly attributed side effects of excessive drug use.

Beast

The Observer
I mean what happened with marcelo? Is it the cata díaz incident?

Yep the Cata incident.. don't know if there was verbal war prior to that ( though i think it is ) .. something like " u lose..blah blah " .. a childish side war always happen.. i lost count on the number of times players said Puta to the ref & the other team players in most liga games..

Warik

Madrid players have nothing to do all week so they just talk crap about us constantly. It is an obsession, they never shut up about us. Jealousy comes into it aswell, they'll deny it but they wish they were in our situation...

Home of Barca Fans