Marcelo

abiabi

Offensively he's the best fullback I've ever seen. And its not like he's a liability on defense.. I don't recall Robben dribbling him tonight, he created his penalty on the left side.

But how does Marcelo feel, that after putting such insane performance, the Madeira boy will be the one getting all the newspaper covers like he qualified Madrid on his own?

Regardless, that was one of the best champions league performances by a player I can recall, and thats including wingers, attackers, defenders etc, not just fullbacks.

Neymessi

A few years back, he was still word class but in the recent times he has turned otherworldly. No doubt in my mind he is better than alba over the course of their entire careers and this is coming from a barca fan who considers alba world class too.

gasgas

Thing is he has also been producing these top class performances CONSISTENT LY in all their big games

Just YouTube Marcelo Vs Barcelona, Bayern, Atletico etc.

It's almost the same

The only reason he doesn't get noted is because being a LB, he doesn't hit the scores often

khaled_a_d

All RM needed is this guy to make a foul on S.Roberto and they win the game,Liga and will be able to rest players b4 CL.
Thank you Marcelo

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
^ True. Best RM player, the guy dictates their play, provides God awesome energy levels and then sends in crazy crosses!

I love him. At the same time, can't forget his dirty antics way back or his elbow today. Not on purpose but he plays with no regards for human life, always has.

jamrock

I have a love hate thing with him as a football fan can't help but love how good he is in the attack got a FB, but he wears white so I hate him

Richard.H

Should be a contender for Balon D'Or regardless of what happens this season. He is much more influential to RM's success than Cristiano and even Ramos.

Home of Barca Fans