Marcelo

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Marcelo didn't deserve to be included in FIFPro 2015 World XI.

Whoever choses that ideal XI is clueless anyway... Just like Alves and, to a lesser extent, Iniesta have been included just by their name in previous years, none of the RM players deserved to be included this year., except maybe Cristina..

El Flaco

[tw]696485583695253509[/tw]

[tw]696485839426207745[/tw]

[tw]696487649662599170[/tw]

Sad to hear such news, I don't wish anyone to be injured.

Having that said, I can't say it's a huge blow for Real Madrid because now they're forced to use Danilo out of position or Nacho.

All because Perez didn't bother to sign a back-up to Marcelo.

serghei

It's just 1 game. Alba sure looked better when he gave the assist for Suarez in the 4-0 trashing didn't he? It's pretty close between them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I still think Alba is better defensively than him despite of the horror show today.

Marcelo for sure is better offensively. Alba pretty much waste 90% of whatever he got on his plate in the final third.

Alaba the most balanced LB. Would definitely let the money rain on him if he was available :pep:

Last edited:

footyfan

Calma, calma
They both suck in defence, Alba just plays for a better defensive team. Meanwhile Marcelo is 10x the player Alba is offensively.

raskolnikov

Has to be one if the worse dives since Rivaldo. He makes two red card fouls in a few seconds then follows it up by a cringeworthy dive.uefa should ban him 7 games for this.

El Flaco

Marcelo's dive vs. Wolfsburg

[gfy]OfficialYoungDamselfly[/gfy]

[gfy]FragrantFeistyBelugawhale[/gfy]

What's probably more laughable is the fact how Marcelo actually got away for the kick + headbutt the Brazilian made on Arnold while the latter was booked at that situation instead :lol:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He did that all match long! As soon as he lost the ball, he would drop to the ground like some had shot him... Disgusting behavior...

Home of Barca Fans