Marcelo

Morten

One of the very few that waited until the end of the season to get injuried, legend. Hope he gets well soon.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Indeed. How has Luis been this season? He was good last season, but he seems to be on the fringe at Chelsea.

Well, he has been solid the few times I've seen him, I think he's just been unlucky to compete with Azpilicueta who's been stellar this season. Also, we know how reluctant Mourinho is to rotate his players.

[MENTION=1707]antonnn[/MENTION] can probably tell you more.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He never performed badly if you ask me, more often than not, like Ini8 said, he was solid, or even pretty good. To sum up his season, he was very able when called upon, he's not over the hill, it's just Azpiliqueta is better and Ivanovic was great down the right. The original plan was to move Azpi to the right and play Luis on the left, but he just couldn't break into the team simply because there were 2 guys better than him this season. 97% of the world's fullbacks wouldn't have been able to displace those two. I heard Luis doesn't want to leave though, and he played 24 games which is actually pretty decent for a guy seen more as a backup.

Morten

Might or might not be a big loss for Brazil, alot of Germany and Hollands attack came on his side, for obvious reasons. He is briliant at what he does, but sometimes the left side is too exposed, especially for NT.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Every time players do that I wonder what they are thinking (well they are probably not thinking at all). So easy to seriously injure someone like that.

Home of Barca Fans