Marcelo

Empty

Jesus... Alves 2.0, imagine Marcelo & Neymar linking it up when he's on this kind of form.

I really wish he played for us.

Morten

totally wrong. Coentrao played in the CDR final and first leg against Bayern because Marcelo got injured. He performed well and consequently played also the next 2 games. But you could ask any Madrid fan who do they prefer between those 2 and the answer is Marcelo. His performance yesterday was phenomenal, as good as in October and in the SuperCup in 2012. When he's in this kind of form he's unstoppable.

I wouldnt underrate Coentrao, he is clearly a very good left back, not as good going forward as Marcelo but thats quite difficult. After the brazil-tragedy last summer i think Marcelo has improved alot in defense this season in addition to his usual great play further up the pitch.

L

linetty

What the hell was that?

[vine]https://vine.co/v/O37BM3KihDz[/vine]

Siberia

lol isnt that Rafa pol, our physical trainer? SMH Marcelo, show the guy some respect. He's probably the reason why our players look so fit

Leo_Messi

A liability in defense though which is the most important thing for every defender.

Good game though.

He has been a defensive liability once again (for the 200th time in his career) lately. I never understood those people that rated him as the best left back out there. Offensively he might be up there but not as a full package.

Give me Alaba instead of him every single day of the week.

Morten

He has been a defensive liability once again (for the 200th time in his career) lately. I never understood those people that rated him as the best left back out there. Offensively he might be up there but not as a full package.

Give me Alaba instead of him every single day of the week.

Maybe i would take Alaba over him, not anyone else though. Yeah he isnt always the most reliable in defence, but he is very important for our general play on the left side, he is immense going forward.

Bertus

A festival tonight.

Bad passes + running around for nothing + the most awful crosses of the semi finals + bad defending.

+ That failed shot that led to that juve counter attack and the penalty.

Overrated dude.

valk

Not fair to single him out after such a performance from the whole team. pretty much every player played far off their true level.

Kohe321

[MENTION=15783]KingMessi[/MENTION] Bah that's a shame, get well soon Marcelo. Hope it's not serious? Spinal injuries are always scary.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
[MENTION=15783]KingMessi[/MENTION] Bah that's a shame, get well soon Marcelo. Hope it's not serious? Spinal injuries are always scary.

Apparently he has sciatic nerve pain (acute sciatica) and speculation suggests it could be a disk issue. Nothing official yet though.

Home of Barca Fans