Marcelo

Kinlejus

What else did you expect from Howard? Had it been one of Man United players who were being choped, red would of been shown without hesitation.

Even there he could not see a crime...

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

disgusting tackle how can both Webb and the linesman miss it is beyond me... Or maybe they overlooked it on purpose...

Der Kaiser

I think referees just try to avoid sending Real Madrid players off. The complaining and accusing of Mou&Co would be too exhausting, I mean the Madrid media was bitching about Webb even before the game. I can´t explain how they get away with so many dirty tackles, if not for this reason.

Galning

I think referees just try to avoid sending Real Madrid players off. The complaining and accusing of Mou&Co would be too exhausting, I mean the Madrid media was bitching about Webb even before the game. I can´t explain how they get away with so many dirty tackles, if not for this reason.

Although there's most probably some truth in your post it's still ridiculous. It's their job.. if cards aren't going to be shown just because there's a high possibility of a coach bitching about it then I really don't see the point of playing a game anymore.

Wambo

marcelo-1.gif

what a run

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
The man is pure scum. Always thrashing around with his freaking boots when he goes down. Someone needs to head butt him in the face.

F

Flavia

Surprisingly to me, he said to an interview today, about the upcoming game against argentina, that Messi is the best in the world "at the moment", and that is a pleasure to play against him.

Maria

Surprisingly to me, he said to an interview today, about the upcoming game against argentina, that Messi is the best in the world "at the moment", and that is a pleasure to play against him.

I'm surprised also..especially after I saw that Pepe reiterated yesterday that Cristiano is the best and as far as I know Marcelo, like Pepe or Coentrao, has a very good relationship with CR.

F

Frejsgodes

I'm not surprised. They're playing Argentina on Saturday and I wouldn't want to suffer the wrath of Leo either. Wise choice of words.

mixer

Marcelo (Real Madrid): "Messi is the world's best player, it's a pleasure to play against him with BRA. Let's see if we can stop him." [ge]

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I'm surprised also..especially after I saw that Pepe reiterated yesterday that Cristiano is the best and as far as I know Marcelo, like Pepe or Coentrao, has a very good relationship with CR.

Marcelo is merely "simple", a lot like Ramos really, he's not a psychopath like Pepe.

Home of Barca Fans