Gerardo "Tata" Martino

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
When Tata is on the sidelines and he crosses one arm and the other is on his chin and he looks pensative.

Completely clueless :lol:

p6Kyl2j.jpg

Drexl

Can someone explain one thing to me? How substitutes coming on can look dead tired just after few minutes? Higuain, Banega and Lavezzi were horrible. The whole Argentina team had no health to play even a decent game.
I saw Bravo's picture at training with his son before the final, a very nice image. Did Martino exhaust his players?

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Can someone explain one thing to me? How substitutes coming on can look dead tired just after few minutes? Higuain, Banega and Lavezzi were horrible. The whole Argentina team had no health to play even a decent game.
I saw Bravo's picture at training with his son before the final, a very nice image. Did Martino exhaust his players?
Just think back of 13-14 Barça. The physical condition of our players was pretty bad in the end of the season. Cuenca quotes about Tata's training methods too.

xXKonan

Cool.

Would you take Tata over Valverde right now as Barca coach given the criticism of the latter?

(Semi serious)
Tata over Valverde? Nah, Valverde has his flaws but Tata under massive pressure as we seen with Barca and Argentina and his inability to handle massive egos in the Locker Room doomed him here.

In MLS he doesn't have much pressure to handle a new franchise as there's no relegation system in place in MLS and the owners and board are more lenient as a new franchise. Martino isn't a bad coach, just not well equipped to handle teams with massive stars and a Board that expects trophies right off the bat.

Home of Barca Fans