Gerardo "Tata" Martino

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to bury this thread and never see it again.
Incompetent clown and his stupid excuses and barbecues.

Cule4life

The Culest
Poor Messi can say goodbye to any hope for a national team trophy now. AFA won't change anything unless Tata himself resigns which he should do.

Tata needs to take a long hard look in the mirror and admit he can't manage a big team

Devils

Pathetic.

That Zlatan quote about driving a Ferrari like a Fiat is the perfect way to describe how Tata utilizes Messi.

barcanuck

All 4 coaches in the final 4 are Argies yet the worst one is coaching Argentina. No sense of build up, the final reminded me of our 6 games vs Simeone's Atletico last year where we scored ONE god damn goal in 6 games. When Tata gets pressed high he has no idea what to do except tell his defenders to boot it up to the forwards. Argentina should pray either Diaz or the Peru coach quit and take Argie coaching job.

barcanuck

Watching this Argentina under him pretty much Mirrors how I felt about watching His Barcelona a year ago.

-Bad subs
-Takes to long to Make subs
-Poor tactics
-Poor at Motivating the players
-Poor at team selection at times
-Stubborn at times.

I mean I like Tata and he's a nice guy but watching this Argentina and Barcelona Under his Tenure was just Frustrating.

To me he is the Argie Benitez.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Horrible, horrible flashbacks from his time at Barcelona yesterday. Like someone said here earlier, the game was so similar to those Atletico games from that season. Messi played so similar to what he did back then yesterday, when he was at his worst. Only Tata can fuck up Messi's form this bad.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I feel blessed as I missed the 13/14 season of Barca after seeing you all say that that's how we used to play back then.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
When Tata is on the sidelines and he crosses one arm and the other is on his chin and he looks pensative.

Completely clueless :lol:

Home of Barca Fans