Gerardo "Tata" Martino

Keikoku

Cabbage
do you mean 4-4-2, or any variation? I'm not really familiar with Tata, but from all I read, he likes 4-3-3 and doesn't believe in a plan b.
Sounds like Roura.
I don't think we will change system.But seriously isn't plan B needed at sometimes?I guess it depends of how are main tactics will be.
Yeah I think the same, not change the basic plan but not stick to it too much and can adjust to the situation is what I hope for.
773365_FC_Barcelona.jpg

Doesn't sound too bad.

images

Not bad.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What? Song was rock solid every time he played DM. And Mascherano hasnt played DM for 2 seasons, when will you people accept that he's a CB now?
Mascherano has been playing DM for Argentina and he's one of the best in the world in that position.

tello

Good point ceefoo !:banghead:

Everybody seems so excited as if we signed Wenger for example. I agree, let's give credit to the guy and expect the best from him but still it's not easy to deal with such a style of decision making by our mangement. As time passes it gets worse and worse...

JamDav1982

Everybody seems so excited as if we signed Wenger for example. I agree, let's give credit to the guy and expect the best from him but still it's not easy to deal with such a style of decision making by our mangement. As time passes it gets worse and worse...

I think people are excited as this is the first time in a while where things feel fresh and unpredictable.

The last few years we have all known exactly how Barca would play and who would play and as amazing as it was it just feels time to try something different.

tello

I think people are excited as this is the first time in a while where things feel fresh and unpredictable.

The last few years we have all known exactly how Barca would play and who would play and as amazing as it was it just feels time to try something different.

Well that is a very good aspect of the situation, the fact that the club tries to change policy a bit in terms of coaches and their style.
My point is that could have happend as well with quite a lot of other european good coaches.

If the roumor of Messi having a have word to say in the singind of Tata is true it is very dissapointing for me...

ShandyFFM

Im glad with the decision although i hope Tata got the guts to teach our boys some new things and that he will be accepted as the new coach. Although i dont mind if we get some more fresh blood 2-3 new player are so important imo. In the last years there was to much same old same old with youth-players and strange transfers. Although its the first time we got a coach who isnt a start or from our academy. Will be very interesting to see if he can bring some new things to us and take us to the next level which in my opinion we are overdue. All players need to become better except Messi !!

And im a bit worried that when it comes to Neymar and Messi Tata might prefer Messi because they are bot Argentine. Hope there will be no trouble with Neymar

Darko

Cant wait for him to bring back the pressing,real tiki taka and winning mentality,looking forward to the new season :)

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I hope it's not true that messi has enough power to influence the choice of manager. Some papers even say that he chose himself.

Home of Barca Fans