Gerardo "Tata" Martino

Chainsaw

Killahead
Fail attempt to use Tata pic.
tata.png

Is it just me or that Tata smiley's hairs is half-cut?! Kinda looks weird to me. PS, I think a Tata smiley with glasses is a better suit than this.

Birdy

What i dont understand, is that if he is the next Bielsa, why didnt we go for the real thing Bielsa himself, who is an old fox, and turned instead to the new Bielsa, just bcz Messi said so..

I

instinct

What i dont understand, is that if he is the next Bielsa, why didnt we go for the real thing Bielsa himself, who is an old fox, and turned instead to the new Bielsa, just bcz Messi said so..

Because he's crazy :D

Keikoku

Cabbage
Is it just me or that Tata smiley's hairs is half-cut?! Kinda looks weird to me. PS, I think a Tata smiley with glasses is a better suit than this.

I don't know too, not made by me. XD
I think this smiley is cool and funny (looks like he's saying "b*tch please" :rofl1: )

tata.png

b*tch please​

SEvolution

See Messi can hire a coach too.

Add to that record breaking tally and stuff :lol:

Does CR enjoys the same authority over RM?

BarcaGirl

Messi wins us titles, breaks records, gets to say which players need to get sold/bought, and now he also hires the new coach.

All hail the messiah! :worthy:

lovebarca

I read the Guardian article , if he is anything like Bielsa.. i expect you to do a last season Real Madrid next year or later this year
Anyhow since it's "Messi's" decision , I expect Maradona to be coaching you soon :D

you cant say this surely about this man. He can be good also.....
remember pep nobody trust in fan side as manager.
And one more thing because its messi's choice messi will try hard to show his choice is right.So expect gonzalo against RM by messi.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I wish him all the best and I also hope the guy would be able to knock some sense into Messi, that him resting more, would benefit the team a lot. He even broke the record for most number of goals in a year anyway!!

lovebarca

hope he brings some world class defender from south american market with peanuts price......
seriously since last few years we are buying only well established stars only so it will cost us dearly in transfer markets.
its like we dont have scout system anymore.

Home of Barca Fans