Gerardo "Tata" Martino

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He's a very funny and genuine guy, but he's just not the right coach for us. I wish him only the best wherever he might go.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
That sneaky little smile he had after Messi scored has instantly won my heart.

Tata please stay. :cry:

Don't want him to stay but I know what you mean, that smile was heartwarming. You could see some pressure falling from his shoulders.

Such a likeable coach, too bad the job is too big for him.

Barcilliant

If the FIFA ban is upheld it is going top be VERY interesting how the new coach deals with these players. All those people clamouring for De Boer, Valverde and all the other average coaches are going to be surprised.

Even if we take it to CAS I still think CAS will uphold the ban for the summer transfer window. We will then see how good De Boer, Valverde or whoever the next coach is.

Barcilliant

Don't want him to stay but I know what you mean, that smile was heartwarming. You could see some pressure falling from his shoulders.

Such a likeable coach, too bad the job is too big for him.

Honestly he's made some mistakes but so did Pep in our last season too. You could see all was not right and the pressure was telling. This is Martino's first job in Europe and that too at a pressure cooker club like Barca. He was bound to make mistakes and he had no luck on the injury front plus all the off the pitch scandals must have played a part too.

ivan_barca

Why do not we played that kind of intensity football past week and in our away games also? I know why,because we played with 4 midfielders together and there is nobody to run in that case...If Martino stays for another year he would be much better than anyone else because of his 1 years experience but someone should pay for zero season and that probably will be Tata..

Barcilliant

No way Tata is going to stay. He probably has already tendered his resignation and will probably take the Argentina coach job post-World Cup.

We need a charismatic coach with a big personality. Valverde, De Boer don't seem to fit that mould.

E

El_e8

Force Xavi to retire or leave the club and give Tata freedom to do as he pleases.

M

maxmss

Well, in the match against Bilbao i saw that Xavi is our manager, not Tata... simply disgraceful.:angry:

So if Tata exchanged couple of words with Xavi, that makes him "manager"? I wish that was the case because I believe one day Xavi is going to be as great as Pep if not better.

Home of Barca Fans