Gerardo "Tata" Martino

Leo10

2mzljimymmrk.gif

ulm1mdzkjohm.gif

:tata1:

NeyMesSis

Last year everybody said we only win against la liga opponents and we should win the big games..

This year we win almost every big game against city, real and atletico and we conced almost 0 goals against them.
Now we only lack some consictency against weak opponents..

Tata didnt have a preseason and couldnt make transfers..

Im sure that next season with 2-3 transfers from tata and a preseason we are gret in big games and in the liga..

Really impressed by tata! Keep it up. :worthy:

F

FCBblaug

Go to Barcelona B thread right now! There is the answer!

Can you make it easier by telling me in brief?
Like I said I base my knowledge on Confed Cup, he was starting CB in Brazil and looked solid.

Not ideal to base your knowledge on one competition where he was partnered by thiago silva, alvez, marcelo with two DMs helping out and a defensive hulk and playing at home in brazil, those are ideal conditions which luiz will not find here. Watch how he plays for chelsea consistently and you will see he is woeful, that is why chelsea may sell him to us and get money to buy mangala, an upgrade
Complete BS! We don't have any scouts.

Danilo is an excellent player

serghei

I really don't get this motivation logic that is being thrown around all of a sudden. We started the year as winter champions at the top of the table. Previously, We defeated Real in the Camp Nou, played to a hard draw in the Calderon, won our CL group etc. Now that the year has started and we've lost a couple games, all of a sudden, 'Martino can't motivate the players', he can't to this he can't to that. We need DeBoer, we want Klopp, bring back Pep !....WTF jeez. !!!. We just knocked out Man City out of the CL, so I'm guessing we got lucky, because there was no way in the fuckin world that Tata could have motivate them to do that.

There's not much I can say if you don't understand why motivation is a big part in winning.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
After the performance today Tata should be sacked he clearly showed that he cannot lead this team no motivation whatsoever. :tata1:

L

linetty

It was team who won not Tata...:angry:
So you suggest we don't need a coach?

Barca win ---> It was a team win
Barca lose/draw -----> Tata is not the right coach, shit tactics/long balls, sack him

Home of Barca Fans