Landon Donovan

ab739

DBB55AA8-8CBE-4A0C-8569-307215F4C654-603-0000001C1C71C887_zpsced45f14.jpg

Personal Info

Name - Landon Donovan
Birthplace - Ontario, California
DOB - March 4, 1982
Height - 5ft 8 in(1.73)

The Heart and soul of American soccer. An American soccer player currently playing for the Los Angeles Galaxy and the United States men's national team. He has played for Bayer Leverkusen, San Jose Earthquakes, Bayern Munich, and Everton. He usually plays as an attacking midfielder on the right wing or as a withdrawn forward. Though rare, he can also be used as an attacker on the left wing.

He has played in 149 caps for the U.S.A. Squad and has scored 54 goals (club record) and 54 assists (club record). Also, " If Donovan hits 150/50/50, he'd be the 1st male play EVER worldwide to do it. RT @TwisterT3"

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/VlMou1l5Osk?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/VlMou1l5Osk?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
that assist at 0:15 :wub:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/dQ9RylaIVzI?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/dQ9RylaIVzI?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Last edited:

ab739

Cant believe there wasnt a thread on this guy. I think if we wouldve groomed him, he wouldve been a great midfielder, and I believe his midfield qualities would fit our style of possesion based football. I think he's overlooked just cause he's American. Scored 1 goal, and assisted on 3 today

Jadentheman

I was wondering when someone was going to make this thread lol

He prefers to stay in MLS and help promote it which IMO is good

B

beautifulgame

Right.. That's why he went to Germany to play reserves?

ab739

Right.. That's why he went to Germany to play reserves?

Thats what happens when you stick to mls. He went to germany on loan. He has 54 assist in the U.S. team which is full of scrubs. Only other player mentioning besides him is dempsey

Home of Barca Fans