Who should be the next Barca coach?

Next Barca coach?

• Total voters

Beast

The Observer
Well considering the "Availability " ... I think you are looking into Lucho or Bielsa

I doubt Jupp he wants to retire at the top and i don't recollect you ever going to the German school of managers (unlike us ) since Lattek in the early 80's (don't know if you hd one before ) it was never your thing for some reason

The problem is most clubs started pre-season already so it will be hard to impossible to get someone working and a big profile unless it's an upgrade in his CV like De Boer , Lucho who know at least the system and won't twist in the formation you play with a lot

I wouldn't mind Bielsa. He seems to do well when supported and not stripped away from important players. Plus, he might be able to finally give us Alexis Sanchez and Cesc fabregas better potential.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I voted De Boer... however Laudrup seems appropriate too...

Hiddink might work, but I'm not totally sold on him...

F

Frejsgodes

Laudrup would be amazing, but too many fans are still pissed at him.

desoe

EMD saying that Koeman is an option

computer-facepalm.gif

Trickykid

As a Dane, I'm not too convinced about Laudrup. Aside from Brøndby, where he had a brilliant squad to work with, and of course now with Swansea, he's never been much of a succes. Add to that rather questionable man management skills, I'm far from sure that he should be the one.

Home of Barca Fans