Who should be the next Barca coach?

Next Barca coach?

• Total voters
I

instinct

I think it will be Bielsa. He was the managment's favorite successor of Pep and he's a free agent. Hm. Don't know how it would be with him.

Zuess99

Out of all possibilities why is di matteo and mancini included in the poll? While the likes of laudrup aren't there???? Bizzare. Anyway lol I'm actually thinking of a rijkaard return lol.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Well new manager will be appointed early next week which means they already in advanced talks (probably occurred before the news today as a contingency), so it will probably be Bielsa, who i believe was second choice after Tito last season.

Could also be Heynckes but I doubt that tbh considering he's former Madrid. Laudrup signed a new contract this summer. Enrique at Celta.

Tomchin

Bielsa would probably bring the pressing back (Athletic pressed like madmen, especially in his first season), so that could be a good thing.

He's not diplomatic at all though, so it still remains to be seen how his relationship with the press would be.

desoe

I don't care if he was assistant of Mourinho. Is this really that important? AVB is actually quite the opposite of Mourinho - he's nice and behaves well.

Home of Barca Fans