Who should be the next Barca coach?

Next Barca coach?

• Total voters

nebeer

Love is All
There's already heavy news in the Spanish media that Tata has signed a three year contract with Barca.

ShandyFFM

We really should consider to bring in a young coach. Like we saw in the past years younger coaches have a better conection to young players than it has been years ago. Especially in the Bundesliga. Klopp, Pep, Mourinho,AVB,Tuchel,Veh, etc.

barcanuck

We really should consider to bring in a young coach. Like we saw in the past years younger coaches have a better conection to young players than it has been years ago. Especially in the Bundesliga. Klopp, Pep, Mourinho,AVB,Tuchel,Veh, etc.

Heyneckes ? ;)

Tata is same age as Mou anyway.

jamrock

going by that article my issue is again is that our midfielders lacks the stamina to play his type of football which it seems it pretty close to el loco, as jonathan wilson said pep didn't stick to the verticalization are what like el loco does he uses tiki taka to have the players basically rest in possesion, like all teams who follows el loco religously we will be down on our feet come march.
hope i am wrong though

Hope we'll see better rotation this season than last season. Sounds to me like Tata's gonna be pretty demanding physically and in terms of workrate. I don't think it'll be a huge problem with good rotation though.

Indignado

Hope we'll see better rotation this season than last season. Sounds to me like Tata's gonna be pretty demanding physically and in terms of workrate. I don't think it'll be a huge problem with good rotation though.

You can't rotate without players... We're so thin in midfield and attack and try to loan everyone

ebc_99

We have 7 midfielders and 5 forwards which is plenty for rotation, any more than that is to much. We just need a couple of defenders and we have the squad to win all competitions.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Indignado

The team is not in the slightest bit thin in midfield and attack!

If JdS, Afellay and Cuenca are shipped out as is expected, we'll have 5 players in attack and 6 in midfield. It's acceptable but my no means a lot and you can't really rotate much with such few players. In comparison, Bayern have 16 players in midfield and attack, and most of them are world class, even the youngsters like Shaqiri and Götze are on a higher level than our youngsters due to more experience on international level.

JamDav1982

If JdS, Afellay and Cuenca are shipped out as is expected, we'll have 5 players in attack and 6 in midfield. It's acceptable but my no means a lot and you can't really rotate much with such few players. In comparison, Bayern have 16 players in midfield and attack, and most of them are world class, even the youngsters like Shaqiri and Götze are on a higher level than our youngsters due to more experience on international level.

Shaqiri is not on the same level as Neymar as may Gotze not be either.

There are plenty of players that can play more than one position and cover for the attack and midfield.

The numbers are not short at all.

Caramel

LOL at people writing off the dude before he has even stepped foot onto the training ground. Fucking 12 year olds.
Everybody just wants a famous name so they can say we've got '*****' , he's proven in Europe.
You've never seen a team he coached but he's still shit.Why? Because you decided it. Plus he's not proven in Europe. LOL

Give the dude his season and start opening your mouth later. You will never be satisfied.

Chainsaw

Killahead
This team, first of all need one starting CB and ideally another back-up CB as Mascherano maybe get moved back to the midfield with Tata as the coach. Secondly another hard working midfielder (or probably two) who could cope with Tata's orders, in the case Cesc Fabregas leaves the club. And we are set.

Meitux

Shaqiri is not on the same level as Neymar as may Gotze not be either.

There are plenty of players that can play more than one position and cover for the attack and midfield.

The numbers are not short at all.
tumblr_mqbuy0Vux81sr39kro2_r1_500.gif
Yeah Gotze isnt,a player that is playing in Europe and already proved some of his class and gets better.

Comparing to someone who hasnt even played for us,seriously im not saying Neymar is bad but saying that hes above the level of some players because he has potentinal is too much.The confederations cup is not a big excuse..let him play for us and then judge.

Lets stay ontopic...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans