Tello staying at Barca

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca wing-forward, Cristian Tello, faced the media in the press room at the Ciutat Esportiva. The Catalan explained that he was keen to stay at FC Barcelona, revealing:
“My agent is talking with the Club and things are going well with the negotiations. I’d love to stay here and make a success of things. I’m not interested in listening to other teams’ offers and I told my agent that I want to stay here as long as possible”.

2013-07-19_ENTRENO_38.v1374226476.JPG

Tello reckons he’s got the experience to fight for a place in the first team:
“I’m learning more every season. Competition is hard, but I like the challenge. I am well aware that I am in the best team in the world and with the best players in the world in my position. Every season I am looking to play more games and with hard work, I hope to achieve that”.

Tello also extended a welcome to new signing Neymar and insisted that the Brazilian’s arrival wouldn’t affect his own efforts:
“I’ll work as hard as I can so that the boss sees I am in the perfect form”

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Good player for rotation with Neymar. Also I think he is very good winger with pace, scoring abilities and almost any game he played he made those diagonal runs wich resulted into a goal. Good he stayed, because I think he is Barca quality

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not loyal, he was dismissed by the club which typically doesn't inspire loyalty...This has more to do with it fulfilling his dream, it's a great motivator - clearly in his case

This guy and Montoya have been great in their press conference. They really deserve the best for their love and loyalty to the club.

Kuddos to both of them.

Barcafire

I'm glad he's staying. Like someone said, good rotation; and if we want a traditional center striker role, he can do that.

tello

This is very good news. Very glad we didn't loose Tello like Thiago...

I'm sure that if he'll have his chances he'll get better and better with every passing season !

S

sagifshahab

This is very good news. Cristian Tello might not be chosen as a first team regular over Neymar Jr. But he can provide cover when Neymar is tired or in insignificant games. His pace can be something we need when running out of tactical ideas

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Not loyal, he was dismissed by the club which typically doesn't inspire loyalty...This has more to do with it fulfilling his dream, it's a great motivator - clearly in his case

This, but still good to hear that he's staying. He'll reinforce our forward line very well, but I doubt he'll get much time in big games.

Home of Barca Fans