Gary Lineker

Rahj

he and ray are my favorite englishmen. lineker seems to be a decent guy who speaks up against premier heads, fifa and piers morgan. :D

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
You didn't pick very good englishmen, i presume they are both favorites because they kiss barcelona's ass

John Cleese is my favorite englishman

Rahj

good for you. to be fair, both lineker and hudson also kiss madrid's ass. what i was trying to say was that lineker has a very pleasant character on top of his knowledge of football.

F

Flavia

[tw]764575938814226432[/tw]

Kept his word. I was expecting a shorter underwear, though.

F

Flavia

:lol:

But yes, that's not really embarassing. I thought the point was for him to be embarassed. Those are basically regular shorts.

khaled_a_d

:lol:

But yes, that's not really embarassing. I thought the point was for him to be embarassed. Those are basically regular shorts.

Wasn't he the one who made the bet all by himself or someone else challenged him?
I remember it was him making the bet,so I think the point is a PT stunt. which is still funny but the point isn't embarrassment

Total-Football

this guy is a true ambassador of Fc Barcelona .. a true cule , you can tll it's hard for him to stay objective when he talks about barca.

Home of Barca Fans