• Sanchez

Votes: 36 52.9%
  • Pedro

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Tello

Votes: 15 22.1%

• Total voters

barcanuck

This might be the end of Pedrito. For the first time he won't have La Masia coach giving him all the starts. I still voted for him since his goal scoring is more proven than Sanchez. I do hope Tello to be the bullet along side Messi and Neymar however.

JamDav1982

This might be the end of Pedrito. For the first time he won't have La Masia coach giving him all the starts. I still voted for him since his goal scoring is more proven than Sanchez. I do hope Tello to be the bullet along side Messi and Neymar however.

Pedro is still a much better player than Tello.

Tello is the most over rated player on this forum.

SoMa

Based on the last few games of last season Alexis. Im not convinced by Pedro or Alexis though, And Tello is bad on the right, like with the u21 Spain team.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Leo Messi... Shift him back to RW, which would probably be the last thing the opponents would expect!!

In fact I'd love the formation as

Neymar-------------------------------Messi
------------------------Fabregas
----------------Iniesta
-------------Busi----------Song
Alba------------------------------------Alves
---------------Pique-----Masch

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
What should happen-Shift Messi to right and buy a striker or play Fabregas/Sanchez there

What might happen-Sanchez but only because he sucks the least- Like choosing the least ugly girl at a bad party

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Tello should adapt to the right wing, he could provide atleast 10+ assists if he starts over 20 games.

Say all that you want but we don't need another touchline hugging winger or someone who passes the ball back..

I

instinct

Tello should adapt to the right wing, he could provide atleast 10+ assists if he starts over 20 games.

Say all that you want but we don't need another touchline hugging winger or someone who passes the ball back..

Could be possible but personally I want him to stay on the left wing. In the U21 tournament he was awful on the right wing and he often scores his goals when he dribbles from the left wing to the centre where he is able to circle the ball around the keeper.

Indignado

I voted Sanchez, not because he's good but because Pedro has been horrible for 2 seasons and Tello is really, really bad on the right wing. I secretly still hope Cuenca will make it :D

Home of Barca Fans