Alvaro Morata

ElBuitre

View attachment 6519

Name: Álvaro Borja Morata Martín
Date of Birth: 23 October 1992 (age 20)
Place of Birth: Madrid, Spain
Height: 1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)
Squad number: 29 as of Nov 2012

"Álvaro Morata es un delantero centro nato muy completo. Atacante rápido, hábil, con capacidad para regatear y carácter."

Did not see a Morata thread so i thought i'll make one :)

El Gato

Villarato!
This guy... :worthy:

All it takes is a goal or two and he will get rid of his mental block. Same case with Jese I believe. I so want them to succeed. Every other match they show how much quality they bring to that forward formation.

Cule4life

The Culest
Morata is an exciting player and has huge potential. Nice to see him getting opportunities at Madrid.

barcanuck

This guy... :worthy:

All it takes is a goal or two and he will get rid of his mental block. Same case with Jese I believe. I so want them to succeed. Every other match they show how much quality they bring to that forward formation.

Can't wait to see him rip it up at Getafe.

El Gato

Villarato!
6 goals in 290 minutes. Goal every 48 minutes (which with less seriousness is statistically better than Messi or Ronaldo, lol). And he can't even get a fucking start.

Beast

The Observer
Agreed personal terms with Juve , remain to be seen if Juve can agree to our terms... it will come down the option to buyback... big clubs will never accept that clause

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think Juve should accept to a buyback unless it's high at 40m or something, but a first refusal sounds fine. If Morata in the future want to come back and you want him as well then you'll get him, he will force a move to return to his dream club.

El Gato

Villarato!
Whether he stays or goes, the next few years are still the same test for him - is he going to make it in football? He got the planefield with Madrid and he failed so far. He needs another chance elsewhere.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Why do Real want to get rid of him? Surely as a back up striker to the main man in either Benzema or someone else he'd be a very good option? Strange decision for me - even if there is a buy back clause.

Beast

The Observer
Ed you need to watch the subject in question before debating it ...
He doesn't have the mental strength to play for Real Madrid at this stage of his career ... he is better in an environment with less pressure like he does with the Youth Spanish team , Castilla etc

Don , the buyout usually a million or two above the payment the club receive.. however a big club like Juve would never investment & give time to a player just to see him go back after he prove himself...
he is better off in a midtable team , for us & him

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
How is he ever going to get that mental strength by going to mid table clubs and staying in his comfort zone? He'll just become another Bojan in that case. If the mental strength is the biggest flaw and not his ability then I'd say it's worth keeping him to try and improve that part of his game. Let him sink or swim and if he sinks then sell him.

Beast

The Observer
He had several chances to prove his worth , he simply don't have that strong character, of course this affects his performance... we can't keep him he is still in demand and we need a reliable backup like we have with Jese , why didn't you keep Sahin than ? Same mentality
Morata, Arbeloa , Illarramendi ,Marcelo will probably be sold
Casemiro loaned

All the rest staying , we usually don't make big changes after winning the CL

Home of Barca Fans