Alvaro Morata

Leo_Messi

You were the one who brought up Morata as a much better option when he'll be far, far more expensive for us. KPB doesnt play for free, but he sure is on far lower wages at Sassualo than 80m euro man Morata at Chelsea.

Of course he would. Any sane person would admit that. So what if he would be a bit more expensive? I rather loan an attacker of his caliaber than freaking KPB for 1/3 of the price or even 1/5. I am sure that the squad fells the same way, at least members of our squad spoke about them being ready to welcome Morata with open arms. Doubt that they would ever think, even for fun, about saying the same thing about KPB. Those few million € are pocket money for this board anyway knowing the amount of money that they have been throwing out of the window in recent seasons or their many absurd tranfers.

Anyway, very curious to hear what he will earn at Atlético and what they paid for his loan and how it compares with the "genius" transfer of KBP.

Anyway I am writing to a wall, it seems, so not going to waste my time any further.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Of course he would. Any sane person would admit that. So what if he would be a bit more expensive? I rather loan an attacker of his caliaber than freaking KPB for 1/3 of the price or even 1/5. I am sure that the squad fells the same way, at least members of our squad spoke about them being ready to welcome Morata with open arms. Doubt that they would ever think, even for fun, about saying the same thing about KPB. Those few million € are pocket money for this board anyway knowing the amount of money that they have been throwing out of the window in recent seasons or their many absurd tranfers.

Anyway, very curious to hear what he will earn at Atlético and what they paid for his loan and how it compares with the "genius" transfer of KBP.

Anyway I am writing to a wall, it seems, so not going to waste my time any further.

Whatever suits your boat, man.

Jombi

I'm just glad we didnt waste 15m euros on Morata playing 5 games in the spring when we need all the money we can get in the summer to reinforce our squad.

Leo_Messi

I'm just glad we didnt waste 15m euros on Morata playing 5 games in the spring when we need all the money we can get in the summer to reinforce our squad.

Yes, because Morata would only have played 5 games, we would have spent €15 million euros on him (not sure how or from where you invented that number) and MOST IMPROTANTLY, as I already wrote before, but it seems that you struggle with understanding it, the only two possible solutions was loaning Morata for €15 million or paying €2 million for KPB as the first club since AC Milan 8+ years ago that even paid anything for him other than wages when they got him and paying him (most likely) not a too small wage considering the fact that he was playing in the fairly wealthy Sassuolo. Nice bit of trolling.

Jombi

Yes, because Morata would only have played 5 games, we would have spent €15 million euros on him (not sure how or from where you invented that number) and MOST IMPROTANTLY, as I already wrote before, but it seems that you struggle with understanding it, the only two possible solutions was loaning Morata for €15 million or paying €2 million for KPB as the first club since AC Milan 8+ years ago that even paid anything for him other than wages when they got him and paying him (most likely) not a too small wage considering the fact that he was playing in the fairly wealthy Sassuolo. Nice bit of trolling.

It would be even worse if we splashed big for a 6 month striker and felt forced to play him too much just because we paid so much for the deal. Atletico is in a totally different situation than us.

We need the money for the summer. Not now. We are not that desperate for a Munir backup.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Would not have been a big fan of a transfer to us but Morata will surely improve Atletico and will help them to chase us in the league.
But besides the league it's time for him to kick out another one of his former clubs in the CL. Kill off Juve buddy.

Leo_Messi

You were "very close" in your prediction. Atlético has just loaned him for ONE AND A HALF SEASON for €7.5 million euros and they have a buyout OPTION worth €40 million. A great deal if Simeone can get his confidence back.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Says Morata will join Atleti on 18 month loan deal (€7.5m loan fee) with a €40-45m option to buy.

[tw]1087815516113301504[/tw]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Man, Atletico will become even more formidable. The league race will be tighter than ever.

What's up with Diego Costa by the way? He is still around?

Leo_Messi

Man, Atletico will become even more formidable. The league race will be tighter than ever.

What's up with Diego Costa by the way? He is still around?

Costa underwent an operation right after our 1-1 draw and he will apparently be back in late February for the first leg against Juve. So a month away from now.

Morata will substitute Kalinic and Gelson who are set to leave.

Anyway I never believed the nonsense claims here of some users of Morata costing a fortune to loan. He was desperate to leave London and that always dumps the price down severely. A great deal by Atlético as written if Simeone can get his confidence back. Atlético are also his boyhood club for all it is worth. I can see him work rather well and it's an excellent deal since the option to buy him after 1.5 season is only optional and rather low.

Incredibly bad business by Chelsea.

Last edited:

Devils

Chelsea's management is so unbelievably shit man.

These guys just specialize in spending big money on flops.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It’s actually quite good. Their loan system is one of the best in Europe and they sell their players for good prices. It’s only recently they stated bending for managers and overpaying for a couple of players

Home of Barca Fans