Alvaro Morata

kadeng

i am not sure.. while benzeme just misses easy chances but is still involved in the build-up play because he is really good on the ball, suarez, on the other hand, misses a lot and cant do anything useful with the ball nowadays.

Ronaldinho10

Benzema, im amazed hes still at Madrid at this stage, must be a Perez favourite. Madrid will regret letting Morata leave and not signing Mbappe.

Suarez will improve as the season goes on, i am worried about the amount of easy chances he makes a mess of though

In any given day if you ask me who I would preffer on my team Suarez or Benzema? The answer is Suarez any day.

I never thought Benzema was that good to begin with and defenatly not the level of Madrid..

Suarez needs time to heat up IMO. He will show us his real skill as season goes on.

Givenchy

him and Lukaku have started well, I think Morata edges it overall though. Madrid were idiots to sell him

Morten

He was better than Benzema last season, with limited minutes, and he is off to a flying start in Chelski.
We should have given him the starting position he deserved, big mistake.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah Benzema wasn't even that good last year from what I saw/heard. I thought it was crazy they sold a young guy raring to go like Morata.

Oh well their loss our gain, we do the same thing sadly, EPL sides riddled with our leftovers, some good.

Devils

Is there anyone who even comes close to him in terms of ability to score headers?

Makes it even more baffling that Real Madrid would sell him considering their crosses galore.

Morten

Is there anyone who even comes close to him in terms of ability to score headers?

Makes it even more baffling that Real Madrid would sell him considering their crosses galore.

Yes, Ronaldo.
But it was a big mistake to sell him, should have given him the starting position he deserved.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Since the criticism for his performance against Arsenal where he got a little manhandled, he's added a bit of fight to his game, which showed against Stoke and Atletico. With that bit of physicality and ability to play well with Hazard on top of his headers/goals, our attack could be destructive.

El Flaco

[tw]924937323015438341[/tw]

Alvaro Morata admitted it was a mistake for him to rejoin Real Madrid due to the way they treated him in his first spell at the club.

The 25-year-old returned to the Bernabeu in 2016 for a sole season after spending two years with Italian champions Juventus but stated he was treated ‘like a child’ at the end of his first spell at Los Blancos.

“We had a contract agreements that we had to respect,” Morata explained in an interview with Gazzetta Dello Sport.

“I was really disappointed as I went back to being at square one...before I moved to Italy I was treated like a kid, and I should never have rejoined Madrid.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie...erla-lasciare-ma-conte-top-230247592197.shtml

He made the right decision for leaving Real Madrid last summer.

There's no way Zidane would've made him a starter ahead of CR7 anyway.

Zincubus

Banned
[tw]924937323015438341[/tw]

He made the right decision for leaving Real Madrid last summer.

There's no way Zidane would've made him a starter ahead of CR7 anyway.

World player ( joke ) FakeRonaldo has apparently played 520 minutes so far this season , had 43 shots and scored ONE goal !!

What a dope !

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Great header from him against United. Good to see him getting used to the rough and tumble of the Prem, fighting constantly with the United defenders. He's gotten used to that aspect a lot quicker than I expected him to. Hopefully he can stay injury free for a while.

Home of Barca Fans