Alvaro Morata

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
dude really, he is not even half of Benzema's talent/player anything. he will never start for a club like madrid. his only chance is to try to stay here as sub and try to pull off something... if he move out of this club he'll disappear.

Morten

still talking like this after the atletico game? wow

Yeah, i am.
Benzema does have a good game here and there, and scores some important goals. But really, a guy who cant score 20 goals a season should be the main striker for RM? He ended up with 11 league goals...
Then there is Morata, who outscored him and pretty much had the best goal to game ratio in the league.

Last edited:

ejuventus

big potential and already crack in some kind of match, but he had to improve a lot in many things

I don't exclude he'll be ready one day to be starter for a top team, but now it'd be a betting

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Mentally he lacks something. Benzema can handle criticism but Morata is an emo kid. Again I'd rather him not leave with Benzema having dragged his lazy ass to a good finish.

Marchisio8

Banned
dude really, he is not even half of Benzema's talent/player anything. he will never start for a club like madrid. his only chance is to try to stay here as sub and try to pull off something... if he move out of this club he'll disappear.

I'm sure people takes someone named Benzema10 seriously, on this topic.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wonder what [MENTION=553]Benzema10[/MENTION] will do if Benzema moves to Arsenal or something :lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
hes a better forward in the traditional sense than benzema--more of a killer than a link-up man (which, as much as youd like to deny it [MENTION=553]Benzema10[/MENTION], is what Benzema does at real).

so him leaving madrid is great news for barcelona. morata came off the bench a number of times always to score. without those additional late-game goals madrid is sure to lose points next season.

Home of Barca Fans