Alvaro Morata

Icarium

Lifestealer
So who will Madrid sign now? They lost two good players in James and Morata. Their squad is definitely weaker now. But still good enough to win the CL and they can still sign players.

El Flaco

I think James was a non-factor anyway since he didn't fit in Zidane's system.

Morata however will definitely be missed for being a great back-up option when Benz was either being subbed out or rested.

Not really sure if there's a striker who's just as good as Morata but willing to be a back-up. Especially considering it's a WC year.

They've Mayoral, who hasn't really been a success for Wolfsburg.

Jombi

I think James was a non-factor anyway since he didn't fit in Zidane's system.

Morata however will definitely be missed for being a great back-up option when Benz was either being subbed out or rested.

Not really sure if there's a striker who's just as good as Morata but willing to be a back-up. Especially considering it's a WC year.

They've Mayoral, who hasn't really been a success for Wolfsburg.

Could play Ronaldo in the center when Benz is out as well. That way, all their great midfielders get more playing time as well.

El Flaco

Could play Ronaldo in the center when Benz is out as well. That way, all their great midfielders get more playing time as well.

Cristiano isn't really comfortable to play as a #9 in Benz's absence, which has been the case countless of times.

I think Madrid definitely need a replacement for Morata to strength their depth once again.

They can't rely solely on Benzema for an entire season.

khaled_a_d

Cristiano isn't really comfortable to play as a #9 in Benz's absence, which has been the case countless of times.

I think Madrid definitely need a replacement for Morata to strength their depth once again.

They can't rely solely on Benzema for an entire season.

Read somewhere they are comfortable with what they have and won't make signing now.
There isn't someone in the market who fits the role really, could go for a cheap back up option but probably keeping options for Mpabbe next year

Givenchy

Can't tell who's worse right now, Suarez or Benzema?

Benzema has been utter garbage, yet he scored on us while Suarez was absolute trash in the super cup...

Benzema, im amazed hes still at Madrid at this stage, must be a Perez favourite. Madrid will regret letting Morata leave and not signing Mbappe.

Suarez will improve as the season goes on, i am worried about the amount of easy chances he makes a mess of though

Home of Barca Fans