Alvaro Morata

BarçaBarça

I've never rated him as a top-striker, and it seems that he has found his level. His run of games after the move to Chelsea actually surprised me - now lets hope he finds his real steady level miles below Suarez and Dembele, when we meet them :p

aaron101

He was so good and consistent at the start of the season. He was scoring every week. I even check the Chelsea forums about him and they were all happy to have him instead of Lukaku at that time. Most of them were praising his quality at finding the target most specially his heading skills. So what the heck happened after that? Why is he now their one of the most (if not the most) hated guy on their team? Everyone wants him to be out at the end of the season. Didn't he got bench most of the time in the mid season?

aaron101

Morata is a quality player. He showed it at Real and Juventus.

He is indeed a quality player. He would have been a big help to Real Madrid if he wasn't sold. He would have contributed more than Benzema who was shit from the start of the season. I'm just glad he wasn't there anymore to help them.

El Flaco

Morata is shite and it's been the case for a long time now.

Chelsea were down with 0-2 against a relegation fooder in Southampton.

And they scored 3 goals as soon as Giroud got subbed in who was involved for their turnaround.

Selling him to Chelsea for a ridiculous sum, is one of the best deals RM have made in recent time.

If things arent going well for him at Chelski, he is welcome back as rotation for our next striker.

Don't think anyone is capable to replace Ronaldo who's currently the best striker in the game

Home of Barca Fans