Alvaro Morata

zanela

Their strikers are their weak point that's why.

Not really. Both Tevez and Llorente have done well for them. They co-own the young Berardi who was amongst Serie A's leading scorer last season. Bringing in Morata wasn't really needed when they could've given Berardi a chance.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Not really. Both Tevez and Llorente have done well for them. They co-own the young Berardi who was amongst Serie A's leading scorer last season. Bringing in Morata wasn't really needed when they could've given Berardi a chance.

I'd rather that Berardi continues to do well at a team where he can start than him sitting on the bench for Juve. Anyway, I think Morata will turn out to be a bust for Juve. He won't get a lot of game time with Tevez and Llorente there. And in the sporadic games he gets, I don't think he will impress.

zanela

I'd rather that Berardi continues to do well at a team where he can start than him sitting on the bench for Juve. Anyway, I think Morata will turn out to be a bust for Juve. He won't get a lot of game time with Tevez and Llorente there. And in the sporadic games he gets, I don't think he will impress.

They sold both Quag and Vučinić. And if they stick with the 2 striker system, Berardi would 've seen plenty of game time, likewise Morata, who I feel must 've got playing time assurances in his new contract.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
They sold both Quag and Vučinić. And if they stick with the 2 striker system, Berardi would 've seen plenty of game time, likewise Morata, who I feel must 've got playing time assurances in his new contract.

Quag got sold? News to me.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Morata's out for up to 40 days with a knee injury he picked up during training. Not the best beginning to a new chapter in his career.

Needs to stay at Juve for a few more years, possibly for good if they can build around him after they lose Pogba. Guaranteed place in the starting 11, guaranteed league titles, good wages and the occasional deep run in the CL. Progressed more in 3 months than he did the entire time he was in RM.

CuleLife4Life

Interesting to see him doing well at Juve. He was in a toxic environment at Madrid.

He is apparently really young too. I feel like he can be the type of player to explode in a few seasons like Dost or Felipe Anderson if a team is built around him.

Morten

Interesting to see him doing well at Juve. He was in a toxic environment at Madrid.

He is apparently really young too. I feel like he can be the type of player to explode in a few seasons like Dost or Felipe Anderson if a team is built around him.

Happy for him, he should stay in Juve for a while.

Home of Barca Fans