Alvaro Morata

Vilarrubi

Would definitely take him despite Madrid links. He was a genuine threat off the bench at Madrid.. probably fake news though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Real Madrid tend to put a clause in the contract of every player they sell that the buying club have to pay them a penalty fee in the excess of 60m if they sell to a Spanish team.

So I don't think this is realistic.

Morata is not a bad player, but this dude is simply mentally weak and that's a term I generally don't like to use, but in his case it's what it is.

FC433

I would not mind him for the right price. He is very dangerous when it comes to crossing which is very important against defensive teams.

I would say below 40m? 20m + D. Suarez, maybe?

El Gato

Villarato!
I kinda feel for him, but he's his own worst enemy. Even now as he's seeing a psychologist to help him adjust to Premier League, it seems he's doing for the wrong reasons and the club are seeing no effects. He never should have left. Being a rotation striker in an elite team is his destiny and he's going against it for some reason. He spent too much time around Jese and Cristiano getting the bad kind of ambition.

Leo_Messi

[tw]1072578172913373185[/tw]

In WTF news.

We have been offered Morata. :lol:

Moratazo.:lol: That was a good night.

No, thanks. He has declined terribly and never was/will be a genuine goalscorer and I doubt that he would like to warm the bench for too long. However as another user mentioned, I would be all for it if the board could arrange a swap with him and Munir.:lol:

Messi983

Real Madrid tend to put a clause in the contract of every player they sell that the buying club have to pay them a penalty fee in the excess of 60m if they sell to a Spanish team.

So I don't think this is realistic.

Morata is not a bad player, but this dude is simply mentally weak and that's a term I generally don't like to use, but in his case it's what it is.

But what if he's loaned to us for the rest of the season? I wouldn't really mind that.

Cule4life

The Culest
I would do a swap with Munir/Dennis for a 6 month deal. Let's face it we are not gonna get a decent striker in January. We can look for a Suarez replacement in the summer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
But what if he's loaned to us for the rest of the season? I wouldn't really mind that.

I'll try to dig up the di Maria or Ozil transfer agreement contracts which were leaked by Football leaks, but I believe the wording covered permanent transfers as well as loan deals.

khaled_a_d

I'll try to dig up the di Maria or Ozil transfer agreement contracts which were leaked by Football leaks, but I believe the wording covered permanent transfers as well as loan deals.

Doesn't mean RM will be able to put this clause in every contract tbh. Moratta was really expensive deal with high risk from Chelsea and it isn't out of question that they might have forced some of their own terms.

Home of Barca Fans