Alvaro Morata

Arizona Scott

I think atletico and barca are smart enough not to want to invest much, and hard for chelsea to take the huge loss. My guess is he stays and chelsea tries again this summer.

Morten

Higauin may be significantly older, but he is a proven goalscorer in league games, think this is good business for Chelsea.

George_Costanza

Why do we need another striker now? We can wait until the summer. It's not like Valverde will use the new striker much. Paco was barely used and he is Bundesliga top scorer now. Munir and Malcom all didn't have minutes. Valverde will not bench Suarez for the new striker.

It's better to wait for the summer than waste more millions. Some people should be held accountable for the money wasted.

FinBarcelonafan

Why do we need another striker now? We can wait until the summer. It's not like Valverde will use the new striker much. Paco was barely used and he is Bundesliga top scorer now. Munir and Malcom all didn't have minutes. Valverde will not bench Suarez for the new striker.

It's better to wait for the summer than waste more millions. Some people should be held accountable for the money wasted.

In case Suarez gets injured.

Co0ter

You are seriously overrating Morata. His level depends on his confidence entirely, and when he feels gloomy (which is very fucking often) he is just shocking. He will not be able to deal with the pressure that he will face here. Pitchforks will come out after the very first bad game because he is a former madridista. I'll pull a BBZ here and claim that this transfer has a 90% chance of being a failure.

Morata's entire career has been overrated. He scored some very opportunistic goals for Juventus in a few big games, like deflection from goalie to him and he taps it in type level, and he somehow became this big game player /lawl

He isn't particularly good at anything, neither is he a well rounded player. I don't want him anywhere near Barca, I rather have Paco on the bench than him any day.

Last edited:

Co0ter

Higauin may be significantly older, but he is a proven goalscorer in league games, think this is good business for Chelsea.

I disagree, Higuain isn't exactly the image of fitness. He's not going to be able to lub around in the EPL like he did in Italy. I don't think he will adapt well to English football at all. Proven scorer, for sure. Proven choker too.

Morata is a waste of space for them regardless, so I guess picking him up on loan and hoping for the best isn't a terrible idea. They have the money for his wages...but ALL his wages? Ouch.

El Gato

Villarato!
What's Simeone planning to do with this guy?

He's made the corpse of Torres useful. Morata is a bit mental, but he knows how to score. And they need scorers. Either he will light it up or he'll crash, burn and get shipped off to Dalian Yifang to partner the other ex-Atleti players.

El Flaco

[tw]1086765166891597825[/tw]

COPE: Morata has signed his Atletico Madrid contract on Friday official announcement soon, Barca tried to get him until the last moment

Home of Barca Fans